Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

«
  »
View Results

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 pm
Do you think that there is a "too old" age for Gaia?

Personally, I don't. I'm in my 20s, and I've been on this site for years (since sophomore year of high school). I'll continue on as long as I enjoy coming here, even if I'm in my 50s xD. I know so many older Gaians that are great as well as come great younger gaians too. =3

I think age is just a number. There is a lot that Gaia has to offer that appeals to all ages.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 am
I am 19 years old, and I have been on Gaia for over 3 years. I have been accused of being "too old" for Gaia before. xD
I don't think anyone is too old for Gaia. Gaia has people of all ages, and as long as you enjoy it there's nothing wrong with it!  

Tuba Toothpaste

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 am
I'm 21 and I've been on Gaia since I was 16. I don't think you can be too old. If you enjoy it here, why leave just because people like to put expiration dates on everything. lol
((I still color. ninja ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 am
I'm in my 20s as well.
There are some users who are in their 40s/50s.

Indeed, no one is too old for gaia heart  

ILLEGAL lMMIGRANT

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:43 am
I'm 19 (almost 20) and I joined Gaia when I was 13/14 year and I still love it smile .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 am
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

I'm 20, been on gaia since I was 14.

I don't think anyone is too old for Gaia, people assume because it's for people ages 13+ that it's for a certain age group. The problem is there are so many guilds out there among other things that are really meant for the older set, and most people are well into their 30's, 40's and 50's, who are on here monitoring their kids, or their kids got them hooked here, etc.

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:01 am
I personally see no problem with age here on Gaia. I am 20, going to be 21 in a few weeks and still enjoy logging onto Gaia. And I've only been here since I was 18.

I was accused of being too old for Gaia, and once I was "threatened" from some kid in towns for being too old. But with people of all ages, it's hard not to stay away, since Gaia does have something to offer for everyone.
... It's the towns/rally demographics, I've learned, you need to stay away from. Just mentioning your over 18 qualifies you to be "over the age limit."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

I don't believe that you can be "too old" for gaia.
While it has content for all ages and stuff there is only one way I can see age being a problem: online dating.
Personally, I've been playing since middle school and I'm 19 in college now.
While I don't have a whole lot of friends that still play, my bf and my 2 bffs do and we're all in the 18-19 range.
I plan to continue playing until they stop coming out with s**t that can keep me fairly entertained.

User Image  

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 pm
Considering most the content is more appropriate for college students than children, then no. Definitely not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm
I don't believe you can be too old for Gaia. I'm 24 and have been on Gaia since I was 16.

I am not as vocal about Gaia Online to my friends in real life as I use to be mainly because of the blank stares I get from them now. Heh.

Arli

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 pm
I'm twenty and a half and have been on here since I was fifteen. And I'll be on Gaia forever, man. >:3
Gaia was originally just anime forum site. Mostly people in their 20s frequented forums back then. It only attracted younger members because of the dressing up.
Eventually more features were added and they started advertising campaigns to get more users- a lot more users came in 2007, and they were the younger age group. Older users left as they got busier, and thus changing the age majority to teens. User Image

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games