Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Bleach: Revamped (Open/Accepting/Seriously need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:08 pm
Belle followed quietly after Nero. She didn't normally follow people, but this was something she had a feeling most didn't know. She softly without much sound if at all closely kept out of sight of Nero. She wasn't sure how he would feel about being followed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 pm
Bell caught Nero's attention and he gently grabbed her arm. "Come on lets go." Nero gave her a reassuring smile. "No need to worry about anything. With me around no body in the Soul Society will stand in our way."  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:05 pm
Belle blushed as she was caught. She smiled slightly as Nero seemed to be content with her company well her following him, " If you say so. I just thought I would see how I could help not that I'll be much help. " She always underestimated herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:33 pm
Nero didn't like it when people were hard on themselves. and Belle was no exception. "C'mon Belle your too hard on yourself. If you here that means you want to help Rukia. That means you have a strong detirmination. You ARE strong Belle. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 pm
Belle blushed again, " I...I...I'm always like that. You should know me well enough. " Belle followed after Nero.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 pm
Nero smiled Belle looked really cute when she blushed. "Well Bell I am oblivious to a lot of things. But there are more pressing matters at hand."  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Belle blushed even more. It wasn't intentional, but she had a feeling Nero's new goal outside of helping Rukia was to get her to blush, " Um um yeah..more pressing matters....and what is this big secret that no one knows about by the way? "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm
Nero's eyes widened when Belle mentioned his new form. "Can you read minds or something? Not even Yoruichi knows about my other ability."  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm
Belle blushed a cherry red, " Um um um...no. I just thought something would be up for you to sneak off. More of human nature I suppose, Nero. "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm
Nero smiled. He liked the shade of red on Belle's cheeks. "Human nature or not you are pretty perceptive. Oh and Belle I'm the only one who can make you blush from now on ok?"  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Belle blushed again. She looked a bit confused, " And why are you the only one allowed to make me blush, Nero. " Belle closed her eyes and reopened them. She thought to herself, " uh he only wants to make me blush because he likes me." Her face turned a shade of red it had never turned when that thought came to front. She wondered if he would even notice her newest shade. She didn't even remotely want to think on that one. She turned back to him mentioning his newest form, " So um a new form you say. "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm
Nero chuckled when Belle blushed deeper. "Well the reason for that Belle is because I like you. But I cant talk about the other form right now because we'll be late when Mr. Urahara opens the Garganta.  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:37 pm
Belle's blush didn't lessen when he said that he liked her. She had known that was the real reason, " But I blush over most things. It doesn't take much to make me blush so how are you going to make sure you are the only one. I...I've...ne...never...had...a...a....a...boy like me. " Belle was out of breathe after that. She just kinda accepted what Nero had said as truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:51 pm
Bakamaru had just bought a pack of cigarettes while everyone else was talking. He figured it would be the last one he would be able to get for awhile. But he never stopped listening to their conversations. He was glad that things would finally get started, though he wouldn't admit to the others how anxious he felt. He wasn't too big on returning to the soul society, nor was he too big on having to cooperate with such unpredictable allies. When he was with the other vaizards, he knew what to expect, and he knew he could count on them. These mortals though, he just wasn't sure, he had no idea what they could do, if anything. He lit one up and took a long drag off it.

"Let's get this show on the road folks." he said as he stood up and joined the others.

He walked up to kimisa and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Stick with me Kimisa, you've always been nice to me and I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. I don't know what your abilities are, but I have a feeling we could work well together. My lightning blade is at your service." he said with a smile.

"Well old friend, looks like it's time." he thought.

"Be careful Bakamaru, there will be blood before the end."

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers