Submit

Which one?
  Number 1
  Number 2
View Results

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was taken last night for my dad's birthday that is coming up shortly.
We are getting either this picture or the other one in a picture frame so perhaps you can help me by saying which one you think is better?
I personally prefer the second one because I like how my brother is holding his jacket. I think it looks cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 am
It's a close call, but I like the second one more. You two look more comfortable,and I think that in the first picture, the red lamp is taking away some of the attention. In the second one, you and your brother are nicely in the center : )  

Happedol

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 am
I think definately the second one. You both are closer in the middle, and actually touching so you look more comfortable. Also, like above, the red lamp draws some of the attention away from the two of you!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 am
Yep, I agree with the both of you. So far the second picture seems to be the one. However, I will wait until I get more votes on the poll.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:48 pm
So I went with the second one.

Thanks everyone for your advice! My dad loved his keyring with myself and my brother on it.  
30. ✿ - - - Pictures And Photography

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games