Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
What's so bad about Justin Bieber? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 am
I think he's a decent singer and not a bad-looking person. I actually like two of his songs and have 'em on my iPod. They're pretty good in my opinion. heart

I don't understand why people hate him so much; it's ridiculous...like people's hate for Hannah Montana and Twilight. But people have their preferences. :/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 am
ForeverGleek
Just because his hair sweeps to the side, he looks younger than he is, and you may just be JEALOUS, that makes him gay? A trans? A girl? Does this look like a girl to you?

User Image

I didn't think so. You may call him gay to feel better about your self. To not seem like a nerd or idiot to think he's not. Would you feel great if you were famous, loved, but called gay, a trans, the opposing gender, just because of your hair style, idiotic rumors, or just imagination? I bet you the people who hate him so much are just JEALOUS. I say thank you to all the people who are neutral in this argument, but I cannot say the same for myself. I am siding with Bieber. I am not insulting the people who do not like Justin, but keep the gay, trans thoughts to yourself.

Amen.

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Ray-JCast

Friendly Tipper

8,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 pm
I have nothing against him. And though his past songs are getting quite repetitive, hes not too bad of an artist. Hes got a good voice, and good people to help him out.

All this hate... Hes just a kid who happened to be lucky and hitched a ride to the top of the entertainment industry.

I'm thinking its all Jealousy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 pm
It's his fans mostly.
Well other then I thought it was a girl when I first heard his song....

Kimillia

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm
i think what i hate most about him is that he tries to hard to be liked and tries to be a sweet heart and stuff. Also , hes too girly and show off-y.

I think that he should stop singing and dance. He lip syncs just so he can dance so why not dance?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:55 am
I don't hate Justin Bieber, in fact, he's probably a genuinely nice guy. The only thing I don't like is his music. It's like with Taylor Swift, I'm glad they love what they do, and I'm glad they have fun doing it, however, that doesn't mean I have to like it. I hold nothing against Justin Bieber, I just don't like his music and his super fans who will maul you if you don't like him.  

toasty peanuts

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

mechreyonman

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 am
I think the main reason everyone bashes him is because they dont like his music. But still, okay his voice is high, his songs arent that good(in my opinion), but still, you don't have to treat him so bad, some people think he sounds good.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 am
i think people do it just to piss off his fans lol  

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm
I just don't like how girly he seems, and as for his music. I don't really think he sings all that well... neutral

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games