Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

Carlotta knelt down to the girls height. "i am sorry, i dont." she saw the girl start to cry. "Oh dear... whats wrong?" she asked kindly..

((Costume: costume (main dress, but in a more gold and elegant color with black-ish designs on the outer color) mask))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Lily W. Norwood

Lily wiped her eyes with her sleeve.
"I'm fine. It's okay. My name is Lily, by the way. I'm sure we'll be meeting again." She walked quickly away, she didn't want a response. When she was out of the other girl's sight. She slumped down onto her butt. "I must find out more of that girl," she whispered to herself ,"But I do not know where the hell they sell tickets. The cave is miles away. I must set camp or something near here. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to let me stay for the night." Lily got up and walked outside and saw a trailer. "What a nice trailer, hopefully the owners are as nice," Lily said. She built her courage and came to the trailer. She hesitated, but knocked on the trailer. She knocked a very soft knock, half-hoping the owners wouldn't hear.

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Carlotta shurgged and sighed. she stood back up when the girl left. "Now where is that ticket stand?." she said to herself. she continued to walk around until she saw someone who might be able to answer he question. "Excuse me? where can i get a ticket for the next show with the illusionist in it?" she asked kindly..

((Costume: costume (main dress, but in a more gold and elegant color with black-ish designs on the outer color) mask))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm
Umbra Noctis
The shadows hold secrets no mortal should know
User Image

Umbra heard a womans voice and turns to see a women in a gold and black dress, he said "I don't know, sorry", then he started to feel a very large amount of pain, he then said to the woman "I have to go". Umbra started running until the pain became unbearable. He stopped, he was back at the pile of trailers, he could not hold it back anymore. His arms lifted until they were level, then black electricity came out and continually striking the ground. Then a black circle formed and quickly grew until it had a radius of 10 meters, then stopped and black mist started coming out (the "black mist" is really just shadows given a semi-solid form), then all of a sudden the black electricity stopped and the black circle and the black mist quickly faded away. Umbra's arms fell to his sides, then he fell over, unconscious.  

demonic fyre

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Carlotta came up woth something of a smile "Oh, ok. thank you" she said. she continued to walk around. "at this rate i will never find him" she said. ..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Lily W. Norwood

Nobody seemed to hear Lily knock.
"Whew!" said Lily, relieved. Suddenly, she felt some sort of black electricity behind her. She swiveled around and screamed. She saw what she thought was a corpse. "What the? Is that... a human? Who is he? What? I? How did he get here?" Lily shook her head in puzzlement and knelt down next to the fallen person. She turned her head in certain angles, inspecting him. "He's too badly hurt for me to do anything. Ahh, well. Too bad I never too First-Aid classes. He needs pro-help," Lily told herself. She stood up and walked back inside the enormous tent. She walked about and saw the same girl from earlier. Lily needn't be talked with again, and continued on. She kept wandering about until she bumped into some door. "Eh?" Lily opened the door, which slightly creaked, and saw a man drinking coffee.

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image"You touch this limit, something happens.
And you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind, power, your determination,
Your instinct, and the experience as well...
You can fly very high."
- Artyon Senna.

Ʌятαxιυs 「Ʌятιє」 βαяиαвαs

Ҭнє Ϩσи θғ Ӈєямєs Ʌиδ Ҭнє Ҁιяcυs' Ʌиɢєℓιc Λssιsтαит Ҭнιєvιиɢ Ҭнєsριαи

User Image[[ Bad move, muwhahaha. ]]

Artaxius was the first to notice a girl, whom looked no older than ten years old, with silvery hair and deep, poring blue eyes and soft pale skin suddenly open the door to the Ringmaster's very own trailer. 'H-how did she get back here? How did we not hear he clamber up all the stacks of trailers? Oh, no, no,no... Not while Erebos is still angry...' He nearly had a panic attack and, making pleading faces, tried to desperately turn her away and make her run by dashing over to the door and slamming it shut once more.

Just as the cold air swept and shut the door with a loud "wham!" That was when he noticed he was breathing hard, almost panting, a cold sweat coming over him like a harsh wave. 'Please, please, please, no... Don't notice...'

User Image

User Image

User Image Erebos' dull red eyes flared suddenly. He had been approaching his pet of a crew member, Artaxius, when the young man just suddenly ran to the door and closed it rather quickly. He asked almost mutinously, "What the hell did you do that for? And why is the door, so magically, opening by itself? Tell me... Or I shall suck you dry and near death's door instead."

[[ And I had a writer's block on Erebos' side... ]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason sighed, a breathy, "Oh s**t...". His stance remained careless, despite his words. He set down his coffee, a soft clk accompanying the ceramic cups decent onto the counter. Jason took a deep breath, ribcage expanding a bit. He blew it out of his fine nose and rubbed between his eyebrows, eyes closed calmly. After a few seconds, he slowly opened his eyes revealing once again his ember brown eyes. His hand that was was massaging his temple fell to his side, and he leaned against the counter. His softly glowing amber eyes glanced at Erebos, thin brown eyebrows furrowing. "I knew this was going to be a long night..." he murmured. He couldn't leave Erebos' side because he was pretty much the thing that kept Erebos from going completely feral. Casting a careless gesture, he said, "Artaxius, please see what that child wanted. If Erebos needs anything, he'll be fine." The jesting Jason was gone, replaced by the extremely adult calm he got when trying to keep Erebos from destroying. He suppressed a creeping shudder up to his fine shoulderblades from the memory of the last time he was fed off of. He chastised himself, if Artie could take it, so could he. The fact that Artie had practice for centuries didn't bother Jason, as he could be a bit stubborn even acting adult-ish.

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Come one, come all, you're just in time
To witness my first breakdown

Beth heard door slamming and hushed voices. Thank god for sensitve hearing. She thought. Then she tried imagining what was going on. Then again... She stood up and took a step, before she remembered Erebos was probably still angry at her. She froze. Suddenly her feet started moving of their own accord. Before she knew it, she was standing in front of the trailer, looking at an innocent little girl. Or maybe she just appeared innocent. The faery knew better than to assume. "Not to be a cosmic killjoy..." Her voice was miraculously calm. "But I believe spectators belong somewhere else." Could thi honestly be happening again? If she didn't manage to get this girl away her career was doomed for sure. At this point she hoped her career would be the only thing ending.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
Lily W. Norwood

Lily turned around to see a fairy-like woman.
"O-oh, well, it's just that someone is uh... unconscious, I do believe that he's one of your crew members. A-and he's outside." She took a few steps back and laughed nervously. She took more steps back and fled. When she was finally out of sight, she sat down with her back against some kind of wall and started pounding her head on her hand. "I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have gone in there... let alone knock on that trailer! Guess I have to deal with walking... or maybe flying. Ugh," Lily said. She didn't know what to do now. Everything seemed pretty much hopeless. She had no idea where they sold tickets and she had no idea how to not get sued or whatever. She closed her eyes and began to weep. "Life is pretty much POINTLESS. And worrying about your already-dead-parents is pretty much POINTLESS. Besides, you're only TEN. What can you do?" Lily asked herself,"No one cares about you and you have no life. You should just die now!" Lily smiled. "Good idea, self."

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm
[[ We have a suicidal on board. Quickly, get an ambulance or something. =3= ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm

User Image

On her best day, Erazybeth wasn't emotional. That part of her was either locked away tightly or just non-existent. So seeing a little girl near tears left her completely helpless. "Unconscious?" Beth echoed, puzzled. She remembered that Erebos was awake. The girl must mean Alastor. "Oh, don't worry about him. That happens often. He's always perfectly fine in the morning." All the truth, albeit a touch vague. She knelt down next to the girl. "There was a time when I felt completely alone." She said, thinking every word through. This wasn't something she spoke about often. She wondered if the girl knew how monumental this moment was. "I had run away from home and I didn't have a friend in the world." In truth, she hated thinking about it. The short amount of time between when she left the Seelie Court and when she found the circus had been hell. "It wasn't till I ended up here that I began to see something beyond lonliness." She didn't know if her story even made any sense to the girl. "But there's always something beyond what you're feeling right now. It just might take a while for you to find it."

Belatedly, Beth remembered something the girl had said. "Flying?" Was the girl serious? She couldn't be sure. "Is that a normal mode of transportation for you?" Normally she would have made her voice sarcastic, but she wasn't thinking like her normal, detached self.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
Lily W. Norwood

Lily nearly jumped at the fairy's appearance.
"Oh, I uh... hi. I-I just... don't know, what could I do here? I'm too young for anything. Everything seems pretty hopeless," She said and paused to take a few deep breaths. "I mean, it's just that what I do? Really, I mean ugh, what can I do here? I'm too young for anything... I normally don't fly, but occasionally... I do it. Anyway, I can't do anything. I know I can fly back home, but what home? I have no relatives that I know of and I just don't want to go to the orphanage. Ever since my parents died, I thought life was over. They were pretty much the only thing to keep me alive. Maybe... it's been 2 years since they died. I just...oh, I don't know. I just want... maybe a friend or something. I'm all alone... and I just want something else to think about than dying and suicidal stuff. I never seem to know anything." She sighed and murmured,"I don't even know where they sell tickets."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm

User Image

A friend? Beth thought for a moment. She had very few friends, save Alastor himself. Erebos, while being in essence the same person, was more her boss than companion. The rest of the troupe...they were just people she knew. "I can try to be a friend." She said. Honesty was still the best policy. At least she was pretty sure. "I'm not terribly good at it." She thought for several moments.

Flying? Was she serious? The way she spoke...so confident in what she said. It could have been the truth or a child's absolute certainty in her own imagination. "What else can you do?" She asked quietly. If this girl wasn't human, then perhaps there was nothing horribly wrong with her finding the secret of the circus.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games