Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

You know what pisses me off!?!

When I'm trying to get on the highway but some douche bag wont let me over and I almost hit a car because I ran out of room.
Needless to say, he got cut off and I pushed myself in the lane.

That happened to me today, I was so pissed and I still am.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm
Ugh I hate it when people steal my work. I've had several different pieces of art stolen from me as well as short stories and whatnot. Even my picture has been stolen and claimed as my own (therefore I am careful when I post pictures of myself and my work).

It's so annoying.

What annoys me though people who have a seemingly easy life (I hope I don't offend anyone here but: the college student who has mom and dad paying for everything?) and explaining to them why I work my a** off, I take all these hours at work, I have three jobs, and I cry when I don't work a night. They don't seem to understand WHY I work. I work to survive. I don't have my parents bailing me out.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:15 pm
when my dad complains about how late i sleep. it's like, "i have nothing to do. i get to sleep late if i want to."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 pm
I hate it when that kind of stuff happens.

But if I had to say what pisses me off the most... it would be my family. Ooh, shocker. My brother goes out of his way to insult me, my parents get mad when I have a 99 instead of a 100 (imagine how angry they get when they figure out I have an 80 in social studies that continues to drop). When I wear stuff I like, my brother calls me goth or emo and my mom forces me to change into something else (which by the way, it's not goth or emo at all). My parents decide to discourage me in everythign I do, no matter what it is.

Example 1: My art teacher said I was extremely talented and invited me to be a part of her Advanced Art class, where only like twenty people get asked. I tell my parents, and they basically say "How could that happen? You suck at art."

Example 2: I feel like trying out for a choir group at my school (which requires auditions). I tell my parents; they tell me "But you're not even that good. There's no point in trying out because you're not going to make it." Because of them, I never got to audition even though my voice lessons teacher said I have, and I quote her exact words, "the whole package: a beautiful voice and a good ear."

Do I need any more reason I hate my family? It's gotten to the point where I deny being related to them. Seriously, I've gotten used to the fact of calling my two best friends my brother and sister, and never telling anyone my last name on the off chance they figure out who my family is. I even dye my hair and used to wear colored contacts to break it off even more.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Hilfin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 pm
" like one person they copied my rant... and posted it as a quote and said 'by me' Its a ******** rant. Geez."

Oh wow. I'm sorry but that made me laugh.
lol

Anyway, the thing that bugs me most is when people make fun of/complain about something without even knowing anything about the person/group. (About a certain group of people/generally ignorant comments)

Like when some girls were in the bathroom while I was washing my hands and they were commenting about how they saw a Native mother and son walking around without shoes and how they think Natives shouldn't even be allowed to live in Alberta because they're all filthy and poor and don't even contribute anything to society
I was so mad. Not only is that not okay so say about anyone, I also take offense as someone who is, in fact, Native.
If anything, they should kick all those types of people out. I don't know if it's bad parenting or just general stupidity but it's just really appalling to hear someone speak like that.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff