Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • News & Announcements •
Cool Video of the Day?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we have a Cool Video of the Day?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 pm
I was thinking about what we could do to make the guild more interesting and active, and I just happened to be surfing youtube at the time, and the idea hit me. What if every day, I sent out a cool video for everyone to watch? I want all of you to comment on here saying if it's a good idea or not. I think it would be fun, and open all of you up to new music/videos. How about it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 am
I could help out with this section. Im a funny video hoarder...So if you ever need a good laugh, i can send you a video to watch. xD sweatdrop  

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:53 am
slothiiiey
I could help out with this section. Im a funny video hoarder...So if you ever need a good laugh, i can send you a video to watch. xD sweatdrop
Ha, yeah, that'd be great XD I think I'll just make this a spot where people can post random videos. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm
Hhhhmmmm... I like the ideas, both of them! You know what you should do? Remember that post where you were asking for ideas for a forum thread thingy? Well, you could have one where people could have their own "Video of the Day" thing or something like that.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

• News & Announcements •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff