Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] My Bonnie Flies Over Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:31 am
ive every day of your life...

User Image

s if it were your last~

User Image

"What do you cook? You sound French to me.”

Marcel was quite overjoyed that the man had taken a correct stab at his nationality, and wasn't simply amused that an American had tried to guess, much like many others of his country would have done. Perhaps it was a factor of his age, or it was just a factor of who he was. Either way, Marcel was practically beaming down at Fin. "Oui, Je suis francais—that is to say, yes, I am French~" Marcel laughed a light and bouncy laugh, albeit softly, as to not disturb the other passengers around him. Marcel was just very happy that this passenger took the time to find out; it was a very considerate gesture. Not to mention that now he would be less self conscious of slipping into his occasional French around this man.

"As for what I cook? Well, all manner of foods! I love food from all different cultures, and try to cook as much of everything as possible!" Marcel placed the beef stroganoff dish down on top of the tray and placed it on Fin's open table. "If you don't mind me saying, though." Marcel interjected, "Your food is getting cold, and I don't want to disturb you further from your meal! If you need anything, please, feel free to ask~" Marcel nodded a slight bow and whisked himself off to the back, for fear of getting too personal with the passenger. He chided himself for having let himself go for a bit, since this was a professional setting, after all, and he needed to remain a professional while he was here. It wouldn't do to overstep boundaries, boundaries which he had worked so hard to observe and learn through his years as a flight attendant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 am
After Midnight Blue
here's only us
XXXXXXXXhere's only this

User Image

orget regretXXXXXXXX
r life is yours to miss

Fin perked a bit, learning hat he’d been correct in his assumption of Marcel’s nationality. Well, the feeling was honestly more like relief. Besides having unintentionally insulted such a cute face, it really would be a pity if Marcel happened to mention it to the other flight attendants and turn the entire crew against him. This would be particularly regrettable considering how far back he was sitting, putting him in close proximity to the rest of the flight crew, should they decide to… Oh, I don’t know… accidentally on purpose spill boiling coffee on his lap on their way up the aisle.
Not that Fin was fatalistic! Half the thought was merely his dry way of examining he situation, his thoughts playing out in much the same way that he wrote his articles.
In any case, the thoughts were interrupted by the presentation of his meal and Marcel’s cheerful reply. Fin almost regretted the departure of the flight attendant. From the sound of it, he could tell that at the very least they would have had a lot to talk about. Although with a face – with a smile – like that, Fin knew it was unlikely that he’d leave it at mere chitchat for long. Damn! If only this were a bar so he could buy him a drink! Actually that probably wasn’t a good idea – confident though he was, Fin wasn’t all that slick, particularly with the specific action of buying someone else a drink. Long story. Involved vodka, olives, and one really sore unmentionable body part.
Fin actually tried not to think about that too much. He hated olives.
The following meal was average as it was brown. That was to say, completely, though he wasn’t about to complain when they also served a baguette with the meal. God, he loved the French (some of the time).

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 am

User Image

s if it were your last~

User Image

Marcel spruced up the back of the cabin a bit, just to make sure that things were in order back there and easily findable, if needed. He looked up either of the two isles and saw that drink carts were moving down both, so for now he wasn't needed. Marcel decided that it was probably a good time to pick his own breakfast, and did just that, picking the beef stroganoff as well from his trolley. Marcel sat down in his designated attendant chair in the back, which, coincidentally, was against the wall on the left side of the plane, virtually back to back with Fin's chair. It was an oddly comforting feeling, to have someone so... nice on the other side, as weird as that was. Marcel felt very happy and warm sitting there eating his meal, knowing that Fin was doing the same right on the other side.

As he ate, Marcel thought over his encounter with the passenger. It really wasn't good that he was so interested in one passenger. It was not only unprofessional, but it was probably being too personal with a virtual stranger. It didn't seem like Fin minded at all, but Marcel was wary that this could turn bad if it went further. Still, it wasn't like he was the type of person who could go distant and aloof if he wanted to. He was far too open and happy for that. And so, Marcel just pushed the matter aside for now and focused on his mashed potatoes—not to mention arranging the brown sauce covered peas into a smiley face, which always made him feel so much more happy when he ate. Marcel could hear the stereotypical mom say "don't play with your food!" though not his mom, who was the one to encourage it. In fact, when he went back home to visit, his mom would always arrange the food in various pictures or landscapes so that his meal would be more enjoyable every single time. Marcel always appreciated it, and kept that part with him on his travels—though he could never do as good a job as his mother always did.

When Marcel was done with his meal, by which time the other attendant in charge of the back had come back to start his own meal, he took a quick glance at the monitor to see if anyone had pressed the "I desperately need an attendant to cater to my every needs" button, but all the lights were off. Seeing as there was nothing pressing, Marcel quickly heated up a pot of coffee and picked up a tray, setting off to the front of the cabin first to work his way back. Marcel knowingly chose the aisle on which Fin was sitting, wanting very much to encounter the interesting passenger again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:32 am
here's only us
XXXXXXXXhere's only this

User Image

orget regretXXXXXXXX
r life is yours to miss

That was probably his least favorite thing about flying. It wasn’t as if Fin himself was exceptionally tall – he deeply pitied anyone on the flight who happened to be cursed with long legs – but there wasn’t exactly a great deal of room on the plane. That was only to be expected, of course, but it did make it very hard to sleep when you had to be constantly aware of the tray on your lap and not letting the rest of the trash left over from the meal spill all over the aisle. Fin couldn’t stand it when people left their trash all over the place on a plane. He wasn’t a neat freak, not by a long shot, and he wasn’t so environmentally conscious in everyday life as to have that be a concern, but for Christ’s sake! A little consideration for the other people on the flight and the flight attendants? That wasn’t so hard, was it? It shouldn’t be their job to pick up other people’s litter… although it sort was. Huh.
Fin frowned to himself briefly, almost pouting, before rolling his eyes at his own dramatics and sighing to clear his expression. He really ought to give others the benefit of the doubt before getting himself mildly worked up about “what if’s.”
He was grateful to see the coffee pot making its way down the aisle towards him, and even more grateful to see the cheerful face above it. Fin smiled easily up at the flight attendant from earlier, handing him the tray with his finished food.

“You don’t think I could grab a cup of that, do you? I know I’ll be up for the whole flight, but I’d hate to fall asleep and wake everyone else up with my snoring” He chuckled quietly at his own joke, hoping it wasn’t going over too awkwardly. You could never tell where the line was with some people and their humor. His mother, for instance, might have smacked him for that comment. Quite honestly, he was looking for an excuse to continue talking to the attractive young man more than he was looking for coffee. That wasn't illegal now, was it?  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image

s if it were your last~

User Image

Marcel halted when he approached Fin. Honestly, he was planning on stopping anyway, and asking to see if the man wanted coffee, but Fin stopping him was even better. Now he didn’t have to do that awkward job vs. self thing, in which he had to act professional and treat every passenger equally, yet really want to talk to this man in particular as just Marcel the person.

”You don’t think I could grab a cup of that, do you? I know I’ll be up for the whole flight, but I’d hate to fall asleep and wake everyone else up with my snoring.”

Marcel laughed lightly along with Fin, imagining what the starkly blond passenger would seem like when he snored. Would he lie around with his mouth gaping wide? Or would he tuck himself up in a corner, cross his arms, and droop his head? Albeit, it was a bit embarrassing to think of all this, and a blush immediately came to the flight attendant’s cheeks. So unprofessional! he thought.

“I’m sure it can’t be that bad,” he spoke quietly, his French accent coming back up once again. Smiling sweetly—and hoping to distract Fin from his suspiciously scarlet cheeks—Marcel placed a cup down on the table and leaned down to carefully pour some coffee, making sure that no drop spilled out. Little did he know that this simple action pulled on his shirt (which was tucked into his pants), and revealed quite a bit of his slender neck to his passenger.

((Sorry for the short post! I figured that you’d want a chance to respond to the neck thing (probably in a short post of your own) before I went on with some dialogue or something.))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff