Reply les/bi paradise
Advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

missinnoc3nt1995

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 am
what do u do if u like ur exs best friend whos a girl n ur ex is a guy? im soo confused cuz she says she likes me but she likes 2 girls also but they r straight n well im bi lol but ahhh idk wat to do help??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 am
Just approach her about it. Be truthful about your feelings and just ask if she is interested. =]  

KimieKaboom

missinnoc3nt1995

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 am
i did lol n like she says she likes me but she dont knw cuz she has two girls in her area she likes even though they r straight but like we flirt alot n we cuddle(cyberly) n just other stuff n ahh lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 am
Well I hope you guys can work it out <3  

KimieKaboom

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm
If she's going to play with you like a yo-yo, just leave it alone, if she REALLY likes you, she'll come back to you when she's done being a retard. If not, well you know the expression, there are other fish in the sea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm
Kamixkisses thanks =]
SaDiablo lol thanks hahaha love ur advice =P  

missinnoc3nt1995

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 pm
I've had to deal with something like this with girls and guys alike. I really dislike the feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:48 pm
yea i dislike it cuz i like her but then i like my ex too not the ex whos the girls best friend but my recent ex. i still love him but like i need to grow up before i can b with him again if i ever get back with him n the girl she doesnt care if im like crazy n weird n stupid while it seems he does care.  

missinnoc3nt1995

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm
missinnoc3nt1995
yea i dislike it cuz i like her but then i like my ex too not the ex whos the girls best friend but my recent ex. i still love him but like i need to grow up before i can b with him again if i ever get back with him n the girl she doesnt care if im like crazy n weird n stupid while it seems he does care.

Well, I had that issue too: liking my ex even though he did something uncomprehensively stupid, but then I kinda had a few flings after him and saw that seeing other people helped me grow out of my infantile fantasy of him and showed me what he really was: an a**.
And if she likes you, but is yo-yoing you, then leave it alone. Being yo-yoed is one of the worst feelings in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:55 pm
yea like ugh its soo confusing cuz i really like her n she says she likes me n flirts n like she always talks bout going out with me but then i knw she still has her crushes cuz she talks bout them alot  

missinnoc3nt1995

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 pm
missinnoc3nt1995
yea like ugh its soo confusing cuz i really like her n she says she likes me n flirts n like she always talks bout going out with me but then i knw she still has her crushes cuz she talks bout them alot

Like I said before: Don't deal with it unless she's really into you: if she's being all wishywashy just don't ******** bother and just be friends, unless it's too awkward, then just avoid her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 am
Lol kk thanks =)  

missinnoc3nt1995

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 pm
sounds like the ball is in her court. if she wants to be with you then tell her she need to make up her mind. as for yourself. be really for both possibilities. be open to welcoming her should she choice to be with you, but don't stop looking for love else where and wait for someone who might now come around.

Don't bet on the prince (or in this case princess)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Thanks =)  

missinnoc3nt1995

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 am
np  
les/bi paradise