Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 pm
I cry when I get extremely angry or frustrated. I do anger easily, but crying out of anger is still rather rare for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm
etched in dreams
Amitia
etched in dreams

- Self pity. I have this bad habit of just diving into this pit of self pity sometimes; picking out everything I've done wrong and shoving it back in my face again. And then telling myself how I could've done better.

This is exactly what I do! And it sends me into a vicious circle of hating and pitying. Such a bad habit. -___-;;
I know some others who do that too, and they're not exactly proud of it either. I think it can really mess your self-esteem. D:

I know, it's really not good at all. D;
I'd hate for someone else to be stuck doing something like this. D: It's kind of reassuring though, to be honest. I was starting to think there was something wrong with me.. ^^;
I also think it messes with self esteem. I haven't really been all that confident in awhile. I practically come home and tell myself I'm a terrible person every day, which isn't good. Dx
Certainly nothing wrong with you! And aww, that's so sad to hear. D; Telling yourself that you're terrible every day is a bad, bad idea!
The closest person I know that used to have this same problem is my little sister, and she has finally gotten over it. She has made a bunch of new friends and built up lots of self-confidence during this past year. She's like a completely new person and really enjoys life without hating herself. :3
So you and I still have hope, it's possible to get over it! o.o I guess making new friends and starting some new hobbies is step one, she started with that. Plus of course we should stop that nasty hobby of self-pitying. >.<;;

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 pm
-this thing for math class. called skills tutor, its very difficult
-dissapointing my teachers. its so weird i just have an overwhelming feeling of sadness  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff