Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Primrose herd plots and Interest. (looking for new members!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm
Yumitoko II
lysia_nyteblade
ninja

If you'd like an affiliate then would you consider the Athenavinita Herd?
I'd quite like to maybe have an RP between Shoshanna and Akuba and the discussion of this affiliation, either on your land or his. Although funnily enough he's a neighbour to and an ally to the Miakoda herd as he has blood ties in the herd so it wouldn't be a far venture either way.

Let me know what you think. I think if you're looking for leadership RP it's good to be diplomatic now and again. cat_smile
that sounds like a great idea actually.. I don't mind which land it's on really.. ^w^ we can do this via guild rp or aim and log it if AIM i can give you my AIM sn just Pm me for it ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 am
lysia_nyteblade
that sounds like a great idea actually.. I don't mind which land it's on really.. ^w^ we can do this via guild rp or aim and log it if AIM i can give you my AIM sn just Pm me for it ok?

I don't either really because they are so close they're bound to see each other sometime maybe anyways. xD

Either is fine, I don't know to what extent her lands are guarded or that he'll be able to see her. xP

Either is good but I'm quite busy so it might just have to be guild RP for now.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:03 am
Yumitoko II
lysia_nyteblade

I don't either really because they are so close they're bound to see each other sometime maybe anyways. xD

Either is fine, I don't know to what extent her lands are guarded or that he'll be able to see her. xP

Either is good but I'm quite busy so it might just have to be guild RP for now.
how about that little clearing that's been used as sort of a commons ground? Sho usually likes to visit it in search of reneseme so it wouldn't be too far fetched an idea that she'd be there. the security's been kinda lax on sho's small nitch of land but i am guessing it'll tighten up here as soon as i get a few muses kicked into gear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 am
Yumitoko II
Here ya go ^w^ i took liberty of starting the rp ^w^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200