Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
I have Tyler here to toss at ya. (I co-own her with Poet)

She loves playing tricks on people, so maybe she could trick Ery into thinkin that she's a butterfly who has lost her wings. And they can run around trying to find them. (This would be Foal RP)
Could end on either a "you're mean" note or a "ha-ha that was funny" note when Tyler reveals she's not a butterfly. Whichever you think would do him best/however the RP turns out. x3  

THE Jehan

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
Laures loves foals, often acting like a goofy older brother or favored uncle. He would find Ery's ideas fascinating and fun- he himself believes in the legendary Land of the Flutters ((more information on this available if you're curious))- and be more than willing to go along with them.

Personality blurb: He is a gentle soul, and a gentleman. Though he is quick to call others “friends” they are usually acquaintances unless they have had some major impact on him. Seemingly always happy-go-lucky, he often comes across as rather less intelligent as he is, and one-dimensional. At times immature, he has reluctantly grown up somewhat- his “good is good, evil is evil and there is no in-between” attitude has been completely shattered and he realizes that there are shades of grey in the world. He often acts rather colt-ish but is more than capable of being serious if the situation calls for it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
foal RP? c:

Three Tailed Fox

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 pm
Sorry for the delay! Just got more hours at work so I spent all this week afterwards sleeping. Will set up RP later. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:35 pm
Augh. My net is slow at the moment. I won't be able to set RPs up until tomorrow after work. If you don't mind waiting, I'll get to them a.s.a.p. but if you wanna start RPing now feel free to set the RP up and just send me a link. :3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 pm
OMG

okay soo this is to funny not to share i was scrolling down the page and all i saw was Tylers cert!
i got all kinds of pissed i was like
scream WHAT THE s**t!! WHOS USEIN MY PONY!!!! scream
then i remembered i co own her lol
but seriously for like that one second i forgot i was irate lol. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm
LOL, POET. you dork XD  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm
BAMP.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

Was wondering if you wanted Ery and Vesper to meet? She's very young, just barely grown ICly and quite innocent yet. I'm not sure how she would react to Ery's butterfly obsession but it would be fun to find out <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:34 pm
Ohohoh! Yes! She's so pretty! >w< I'm going to work on tagging all my RPs today and started the ones I owe. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:44 pm
Yay!

Aw thankies!! I could start one up tomorrow evening if you would prefer I do it, either way doesn't matter ^3^? Where should they meet?
(I'm working late and early or I would do it now, I'm on my phone ;3)  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
tagies to our foal rp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm
Ery's usually always in his garden, but if you want it to be somewhere else that's fine. :3 He travels to look for seeds.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas