Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Something All Slash Fans Should Know Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 am
I agree with everything in those two speeches, I personally have many same sexually oriented friends (Both men and women, that's why I worded that in such a way.) I believe it is immoral to judge anyone on anything they do in their personal and private lives, even movie stars. So what if someone's gay? It doesn't mean the end of the world, it really, truely doesn't. I can't believe people believe that anything bad can happen from it. Why did they all vote against it, I have no clue. And yes, I may be hetero (yes, I write Yaoi and minor Yuri fanfics and RPGs, but it's because I truely believe any relationship, ANY RELATIONSHIP with a person has it's hardships and it's wonderful moments and I love showing the similarities between them. I love showing the trauma in them, and the way people can be shunned by the outside world. Especially by close friends. It offends me that despite many years of 'moving forward' we've all suddenly taken a step back into the eighteen hundreds, or so it would seem. If only the US would see the solutions that would come of supporting Gay/Lesbian rights. We wouldn't have nearly as large an orphan problem, and we certainly wouldn't have to be stuck discussing issues such as this instead of things that are of more urgency (not that this is of any less value) but we DO have a War going on that shouldn't of been started in the first place. Global climate issues that we all need to deal with. (Yes, that means no more littering! And using recyclable bags and Compact lightbulbs and riding your bike sometimes to hang out (if you can, that is) or even riding the school bus instead of taking the car (again, if you can.) but also things such as cutting back on how the politicians spend their money! (We have a recession for a reason people! Shove them piggy porker politicians a message!) But, if it was made legal for the same sexually oriented to marry. Also, in accordance to the Bible being quoted to be biast against my fellow humans I have two things to say.

God says two things, that when it is time for judgement, He will be the one to decide right from wrong. This doesn't mean anything, it means anyone could be seen as wrong, anyone, and it is His decision, not ours to make. And ultimately, we do not know what He considers wrong or right. For all we know, he could care less, and probably doesn't care truely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Orgazmic Coffdrop
what does being christian have to do with it?
It's the bloody catholics that won't allow anything, and the other churches follow in suite.

ANYWAY

Wow...that is some powerful crud right there. With me being a bit half and half (aka: Undecided sweatdrop ) I really take these things to heart.

What I want to know is, WHY DO THEY CARE IF YOU'RE GAY OR NOT?!
It's just so stupid. but I shut up now.

Please don't think its all catholics! I'm catholic and I think my Church is wrong when it comes to some things! Please don't blame all of us!!! crying stressed  

Black-Phoenix-Night

Liberal Genius

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 am
Around where I live, I've noticed a lot of people not caring. I've also known people that do hate, to the point that they hate anything different from them. Its stupid that their hatred is passed on to their children, who while they have a chance to change and make their own opinions, its not always going to be possible.

I don't agree with his statement on gays being better. Being gay doesn't make you a better person, its the choices you make.

I hide my lifestyle for the most part in rl because not many people understand it and they would rather judge me for it. But I'm not ashamed of it. I think its sad that we have to hide who we are and what makes us happy when it does no harm and is no one else's business.

/rant.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces