Submit

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 pm
Someone who is sarcastic but still sweet, intelligent (I cannot be with someone dumb), interested in music and art, beautiful, and I can have fun with her. My dream girl is someone who I am interested in and is interested in me. i just want to be happy and I want to make her happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:26 pm
Men: Horribly feminine to the point it makes straight people vomit, mellow, relaxed, calming, fun to be around, good with their hands (for multiple activities) even better with their wordplay, someone who makes me think, but doesn't make me feel utterly stupid, someone I can read.

Woman: Someone open to new things, likes to have an open relationship (meaning having other partners at the time), able to be patient with myself, not over dramatic, perhaps really butch, cute, kinda tubby, ginger, fun to be around, maybe a bit bubbly.  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

poniisan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 pm
Angela Jade
Someone who is sarcastic but still sweet, intelligent (I cannot be with someone dumb), interested in music and art, beautiful, and I can have fun with her. My dream girl is someone who I am interested in and is interested in me. i just want to be happy and I want to make her happy.

I think I fit what you are looking for. I am 17 and my name is Tia. Feel free to pm me okay? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm
poniisan
Angela Jade

I think I fit what you are looking for. I am 17 and my name is Tia. Feel free to pm me okay? whee

Sorry, honey, but I've found a guy I'm really in love with actually. Huzzah for being awesomesexual, no? But I would love to be friends.  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

poniisan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm
I am happy for you. whee Best wishes to the both of you heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 pm
Rebellous SaDiablo
Men: Horribly feminine to the point it makes straight people vomit, mellow, relaxed, calming, fun to be around, good with their hands (for multiple activities) even better with their wordplay, someone who makes me think, but doesn't make me feel utterly stupid, someone I can read.

Woman: Someone open to new things, likes to have an open relationship (meaning having other partners at the time), able to be patient with myself, not over dramatic, perhaps really butch, cute, kinda tubby, ginger, fun to be around, maybe a bit bubbly.

haha sounds like me XD but i'm guessing you knew that one kinda >.> <.<  

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 am
-Velvet253-
Rebellous SaDiablo

haha sounds like me XD but i'm guessing you knew that one kinda >.> <.<

X3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 pm
pm me :]  

angilove

xotequilababe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 pm
a smart, witty, beautiful girl who can make me laugh, makes me feel safe when im with her, who i can talk to about anything and everything, who i can trust, who gives me butterflies when i think about kissing her heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am
Hmm..My dream girl would have to be a really butchy woman. Respectful to me, protective of me, true love. Hm, will Show her gratitude of the nice things I do. A sense of humour. Of course, good sex. ;D Will let me dominate her too. Will think of things as equal. Not me a housewife and her a go out and work type. We both hold the pants together. Um....looks good. Deals with my clinginess and is a one person lover. Honesty. Loyalty. Loving. Caring. Cuddles. Perverted. Fun. Daring and has a mind of her own, but will listen to my opinions and think over them. Will give me hugs, kisses, Nuzzles, and take care of me when I'm sick. Will be supportive as I will be in return. And I love when they get frisky and touchy. But will think of me as the closest person to tell secrets and if they're sad. And not an abusive person.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 pm
Dream Girl. Huh. Well, my dream girl would be everything Shizuma from strawberry panic is. I didn't want to put it into paragraphs to confuse you guys >.< But, in short words, if you don't know who Shizuma is, she's kind, touchy, beautiful, Not too girly, not too butch, intelligent, taller, and more. That's the type of girl I would love to meet and fall for >w< ;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:59 pm
i'd like a girl who can make me laugh, yet is a bit dominant, but not a total b***h about things, willing to drink, and is very relaxed and someone who won't mind that i'm the quiet type.... sweatdrop  

Kitsune Vanrouge

Questionable Vampire

17,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Gaian 50

Roleplaydeviant9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm
Someone with plenty of experience to teach me! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm
xotequilababe
a smart, witty, beautiful girl who can make me laugh, makes me feel safe when im with her, who i can talk to about anything and everything, who i can trust, who gives me butterflies when i think about kissing her heart

How old?  

Happilyeverafterlies

Hilarious Hunter

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:07 pm
My dream girl would be cute, but protective, smart, funny, willing to put up with my moodswings, and just love me for me. haha.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games