Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Advice & Help•
Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should i get my bf for vday?
plz help!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

ecb17251

5,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:29 pm
ok everyone im in serious trouble for valentines day see im actually only 12 years old and secretly dating my boyfriend ben with out my parents knowing i love him with all my heart just the promblem is should i get him something for vday and if so what with out my parents knowing? plz i need any idea even if u think its stupid plz!!!!!!!!!! im in a crisis  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Get him a card/make one. Cards are easy to hide. And Im glad you are still with Ben! Oh, btw, did you get to kiss him on the cheek yet? (I'm not a stalker, I'm HootingChickadee's other account)  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Well, you could buy him something that your parents could think was for you, or one of your friends, and then right before you give it to him, put a card or somethin with it. Chocolates, or a stuffed animal would be good. And I wish I had a boyfriend...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 pm
Lol. You can me both, Syd. But Im desperete... ehehehe...  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ecb17251

5,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm
yeah!!! Haley my bff in real life is going to shopko so i asked her to get me something for my ben if she doesnt im going to walmart and my mom tells me to get something and instead all be picking out something and buying with my money in my wallet then just put it in my purse so everyones happy. bens going to kiss me at the vday dance at school yet turns out that were not having a dance! sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 am
ecb17251
yeah!!! Haley my bff in real life is going to shopko so i asked her to get me something for my ben if she doesnt im going to walmart and my mom tells me to get something and instead all be picking out something and buying with my money in my wallet then just put it in my purse so everyones happy. bens going to kiss me at the vday dance at school yet turns out that were not having a dance! sad

Well that's stupid! Why not have a dance?  

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
• Advice & Help•

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items