HUNT [[REVISED]] {Open And Accepting}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Go on, my child, I'll follow you with shivers in my hand. My smile hides nothing from your frantic backward glance.

Give mE all You hold inside yOu
For I've nOt a thiNg WITHin
WrAp yoUR blO0dy aRmS around Me
Sh0w me What IT's liKe to feEL aliVe

HunT

Give mE all You hold inside yOu
FOr yoU'Ve noT A CHoicE at aLL
WIDeN your eYEs, beGin YouR flEEing
Sh0w me What IT's liKe to feEL aliVe

This trial is insurmountable; unaccountable. No flowers are placed for those who's shattered husks will never be found.

Song

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

RULES

No God-moding
No one-liners.
No text talk.
No killing unless the person being hunted is played by you or the other party allows it.
If your post is out of context for no good reason or just plain makes no sense, I will post around you and I encourage others to do so as well.

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 pm
Things to bear in mind

New: Please understand that these are not rules. They are suggestions. If they were rules, they'd be in the rules section.
If you are not mature enough for this RP, please don't join if you don't think you can handle it.
Your character won't always be pretty in this RP even if you want it to be.
If your character is chipper/up-beat/happy/an optimist twenty-four/seven, please make them one of the characters who is killed off. BECAUSE:
This RP is dark and gorey and unpleasant at times.
This RP is mostly centered around Hunters, but not every character can be a Hunter.
Please look at the other people's characters before you make yours so you don't mess up the character ratio.
If you need help at any time, PLEASE ask for help. I don't bite and I would MUCH rather you ask for help than have me get pissed off at you for messing something up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 pm
Important Stuff

This story is set in modern times in a fantastical small modern town.

There are many races of people in this story up for playability.

Hunters--Beings who have sold their soul to The Devil for reasons that are their own who get called for hunts in which they track down and kill any other Being including other Hunters. ALL Hunters have teeth like sharks and eyes like hawks with raccoon masks. Whether or not this is in whatever picture you provide does not matter as long as you remember that they have them. They also have the Hunter Mark somewhere on their person. (For those who cannot tell, the Hunter Mark is just an H for Hunter over a rhombus which is carved or branded onto them somewhere.)

Humans--The weakest but most malleable Beings. This is only a suggestion, but please refrain from making your character's picture of an already existing character. Net designated OCs are okay, just as long as the picture makes sense with the setting and isn't Uchiha Sasuke or some such.

Demons--Servants of The Devil. Most used to be Humans, but some are Fallens--Hunters that have broken contract. Examples of what to do: Typical horns, wings, tail (Variations accepted)

Vampires--A Being that feeds on blood to sustain it's life. They are not immortal, but they can only be killed by blood-loss. Vampires have the same guidlines in appearance as humans do, just please make them neutral. Obvious but hide-able.

Weres (Cat and dog family ONLY)--Animals with forms that vary from very Animalistic to very Human. Examples of what not to do: This and This. Examples of what to do: This and This.

Monsters (This applies to many different kinds of monsters, including some well known ones, for example, I play Slenderman. Talk to me before you make a monster so you know if it is okay to have that kind of monster.)

Ghosts (I am really picky with ghosts. Talk to me before you make a ghost, please)

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:33 pm
Please PM these to me

Username:
Character Name:
Character Alias (if any):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 pm
Characters thus far
Updated when new characters show up.

Username: Unsanitary Condition
Character Name: Vesper Cruz
Character Alias (if any): Vesper Massacre
Species: Human turned Hunter
Appearance: Short and chubby with short legs. Body built for taking Prey down. Hair is brown and crazy. Eyes are green with the tell-tale yellow Hunter color around the outside.
User Image
Personality: Wisecracking smartass recluse with piss and vinegar in her veins
Backstory: At the age of 16, a Sophomore in high school, she made a deal with The Devil to save her mother from dying of cancer. Ironically once the deal was made, her mother was hit by a bus shortly after leaving the hospital, which has left her permanently wheelchair bound and miserable. Since she was now a hunter, with the help of Ripper, she faked her death and has been living under a different name ever since.

Username: Unsanitary Condition
Character Name: Josh Deff
Character Alias (if any): Ripper Deff
Species: Human turned Hunter
Appearance: Tall and lean with pather-like lean muscle. Long legs with a body built for sneaking and surprise attacks. Eyes are blue with the tell-tale yellow Hunter color around the outside.
User Image
Personality: Wild and active. If he wants to do something he is the "Let's go DO that thing!!" kind of guy.
Backstory: At the age of 16, Ripper made a deal with The Devil to make himself a stronger person and not the spineless coward that he was. He tried to hide being a Hunter for a while, but failed in the attempt and had to kill a man and then fake his death. When he discovered his best friend Vesper was a Hunter, he helped her fake her death so she wouldn't run that risk. He has been living with Vesper under a different name ever since.

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

Unsanitary Condition

Tiny Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games