Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
My [weight loss] Quest!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:58 pm
This guild is great and I love the extra resources and support and stuff. I just need a little bit extra gonk I don't want to sound all needy, but I really need just to say "Yes, I DID exercise for an hour a day today!" This Guild is great for that.
I'm going to shut up now, but I'll post soon with how I'm doing. I started this journey when I (accidentally) lost half a stone after Xmas. So, now I'm doing it delibrately, watching everything and avoiding sugary foods.
In fact, after my sister's birthday party I'm going to have a "I haven't touched an unhealthy snack in 'X' days!" It's public motivation I guess.
To everyone else, keep going! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:51 am
cool well done.
how much you thinking of losing?  

Miya12
Vice Captain

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Well, I weigh 12 stone. I want to lose at lease 3 and a half stone. I just need motivation. I want to do this, but because I'm so easy-going and happy I find myself saying, ah, sure one biscuit won't hurt xp I need to just go on a detox.
I'm starting the counter tomorrow. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:05 pm
u sound like your a fine weight to me. your avi's a guy, r u a guy?
waaaa u wanna lose 3 and a half stone, if you are a guy you'll be totaly anerexic. i weigh just over 9 stone.
how tall are you?  

Miya12
Vice Captain

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:28 pm
Maybe a metre and a half? I'm useless with feet, but I'll find out. I want to do this. I'm at an awkward age, not yet fully a man, but not a child. I can't get anything to fit. I've a 36" waist! I want to lose weight until I say I'm fit for my team and I feel better about myself. I'm not healthy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:39 pm
maybe i'm retarded, but what is a stone? i mean i understand that it is an amount, im just wondering how much.  

Aeren
Crew

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:41 am
a stone is 14 lb

whats a metre and a half?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:26 pm
    Good Luck!

Moonecho

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items