Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Little tips of healthiness!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you do this and lose weight?
  YEAH!!! Bring it!
View Results

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:45 pm
Okay, I think this would be a good idea. A kind of, "if you only change one thing a day" type post.
Like, I think it's a good idea to bring carrot sticks for lunch. Get me? So if you have any other suggestions post them!

(Actually, how do you PROPERLY prepare carrot sticks? I think my friend does it wrong see...don't you peel them, wash them and slice them up?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:42 pm
i dislike taking care of fruits and veggies (chopping, peeling, slicing) so I usually pay the money and get the baby carrots.

for crunchiness i also prefer quaker rice snacks (not the big circular ones, the lil bites) 70 calories for 10 and quite tasty.  

Aeren
Crew

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:36 am
I made a commitment to get five servings of fruits and/or vegetables a day. That means a banana for breakfast (1 banana = 2 fruit servings), a half-cup of natural, unsweetened apple sauce alongside my lunch (which is usually a salad, anyway), and a small salad or other vegetable dish with dinner.

Also, every time I eat yogurt, I add a tablespoon or two of wheat germ. Upping the fiber content makes me feel fuller for longer, so I don't get tempted to overeat at the next meal.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games