Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Nintendo Characters RolePlay~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Princess Peach

Peach nodded, understanding. I wonder where everyone else is... She thought, looking down at the ground. She had crossed paths with several people who claimed to be coming. Maybe they were too busy? She shrugged then looked up again. She supposed she might have to fight to the death, but she didn't enjoy the sound of it. But if it was to save the world, she could deal with it. She glanced around the room. She felt like someone was watching her, but she wasn't sure. She usually felt paranoid like this, but there was always a reason. Sometimes when she felt she was being watched, she ended up getting kidnapped. Other times she was worrying too much. So, in other words, she had no idea if she was being watched or not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 pm
Samus Aran

I felt bad for Peach. This mission would be so hard for her. I knew she had little combat skills and little use of weaponry. "Hold on. I'll be back." I said walking behind the stage. I looked around and found a small gun. I ran back to Peach and handed her the gun. " Its small but it should do for now and its easy to use." Peach's face seem to brighten up knowing now she could defend herself. " I will also call HQ and see if they have some back up armor for you." I finished. A even greater sense of relief came over her now that she had more than a weapon to defend her but also a sheild.  

iWord_Girl

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces