Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Going Sasuke fishing. +SasuNaru search+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like SasuNaru, NaruSasu, or both?
  SasuNaru
  NaruSasu
  Both
View Results

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image User Image

I could swear I'm on the constant look out for decent SasuxNaru roleplayers!

Anyhow I'm a Naruto roleplayer and would love a serious, long term Sasuke roleplayer that won't skip out on me and/or if they need to disappear for a little while that I get a decent excuse? Or even a small little... Hi, sorry I won't be able to roleplay for a little while.

I like to be able to talk to my roleplay partners as well... not just in the roleplay, it's nice to get to know people, if you get me? I hope you get me! biggrin

As for plots... as much as I LOVE AU plots, I'm kind of in the mood for Canon verse, but that doesn't mean I won't roleplay a good AU if you have a good idea; that includes Mpreg actually, I don't mind it, if you can help me think up a decent idea for it ha-ha; speaking of idea's, I do like to form a plot together with my partner so I know it's something we will both have fun with!

I roleplay via Thread, PMs, and/or MSN.

But make sure you PM me if you're up for a roleplay! biggrin

Anything else you want to know, it's easy to ask biggrin

My samples are below [for MSN however you can guess my posts are considerably smaller.]

{ + Thread samples + }

Long posts

Medium posts

{ + PM samples + }

Quote:
It was an odd feeling. Naruto supposed he should have become accustomed to it by then, but still he couldn't help, but feel odd every time he awoke in a hospital bed. His eyes opened easily like usual, but the hazy blur across his pupils lingered. He could make out familiar items though, and familiar smells. He scrunched up his nose. Disinfectant, sterile type smells, he hated them.

Why was he in there again?

Sasuke... He sighed in remembrance of what happened and brought his hand up to his face and covered his eyes, clenching them shut hard, before opening again. He pulled his hand away and blinked, breathing in a sigh of relief at his returned sight. As his bearings returned to him, an odd feeling over whelmed him, and he found himself still upright in barely a moment. Something wasn't right. He pulled his legs over the side of the bed, and looked down at them.

There wasn't anything off about himself... it was the atmosphere. As he looked around the room though, nothing seemed wrong. Everything was normal. Clean, white, boring; familiar. So this new feeling that he couldn't quite place was rather worrying him. He pushed himself to his feet, staggered a step to the side, and managed to get himself to the room door, where he pulled it open, dressed in the hospital gown.

"Hello?"

Quote:
Naruto found himself smiling at Sasuke's kind effort, considering his words were less than kind. And it kind of made Naruto want to chuckle, but considering how nice Sasuke was being to him, he really didn't want to push it... not that Sasuke hadn't been nice lately. In fact... his mind moved back to the kiss, and it was at that moment, his breathing changed, and only for that moment did it, before it returned to normal.

"Aww, it's so cute when you care." His words were meant to be a tease. They weren't cruel, and they weren't mocking. It was his reaction to something he otherwise would not have been able to react too. So instead he clung to Sasuke, like the man was a walking stick and smiled softly. He licked his lips, turned his head and leaned in kissing Sasuke's cheek, but thank you."

Using Sasuke as support, he hopped forward, and was actually quite amazed by his ability to not fall all over the place. His eyes closed half, and he yawned; something that awoke his sense just that little bit to help him get himself to his room, without making Sasuke do all the work. Part of him wondered, if he asked Sasuke to stay in his room, just until he was asleep, would the other? A sudden craving to hug Sasuke had overcome him and he really wanted to sate it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm
I don't mind roleplaying on MSN/ Facebook. <3

http://www.facebook.com/SasuNaruIsLoveForever  

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 pm
I feel your pain, but it's my fault as well for not going on gaia for such a long time because of an mmo...

I'm trying to recruit some new people been trying to for a week now gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 pm
iNaru-Konoha
I feel your pain, but it's my fault as well for not going on gaia for such a long time because of an mmo...

New members for the guild? I can try help 8D  

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 pm
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha

Not exactly, I'm recruiting in the rp forum but I'm not forcing them to join the guild, just want to see if they want to rp with us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha

Not exactly, I'm recruiting in the rp forum but I'm not forcing them to join the guild, just want to see if they want to rp with us.

Ah yeah... considering how big the fandom is, i'm surprised that so little amounts of people want to role play it surprised  

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha

Ah yeah... considering how big the fandom is, i'm surprised that so little amounts of people want to role play it surprised
Exactly, exactly, I am very surprised. It's already the third page and still, no one is interested. Not even in the guild! I mean, the thing I go on Gaia for is to rp xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha

Exactly, exactly, I am very surprised. It's already the third page and still, no one is interested. Not even in the guild! I mean, the thing I go on Gaia for is to rp xD

I must admit I do find some of my role play partners off site; like on livejournal, but otherwise yes, that's really the main reason i'm on gaia xD  

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha
Uchimaki Naruto
iNaru-Konoha

I must admit I do find some of my role play partners off site; like on livejournal, but otherwise yes, that's really the main reason i'm on gaia xD
I don't go on livejournal often but maybe I should try that as well haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 pm
Hey. I'm pretty interested in playing a Sasuke in your roleplay. That is if you're still looking. smile

If not, then that's cool. If so, please check out my thread for usual things I look for. You don't have to fit the criteria to the 'T', just be close, 'kay? And if you can't fit, then please pass on the link to others you think might be willing to rp with me. Thanks!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21896815&page=1  

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

:~Role playing:~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces