Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
New Games: KH 3 and BBS vl. 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trogdor73

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm
well, seeing as though sony has made it public that the ps4 will be mass produced at the end of 2011, and could be released anytime after, id say 50/50 ps3 or ps4 release for kh3. if were lucky, a dual console release, but im leaning toward ps4. start savin money people! smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:48 pm
Deluxe SORA
After some research on the internet, I recently discovered that the Kingdom Hearts story continues! A secret ending in BBS Final Mix+ hints at BBS vl. 2 but much about this game is not known yet but it will probably be out next year. Also, Kingdom Hearts 3 has been confirmed by Square Enix but will take some time as they are currently working on some Final Fantasy game. Anyway, use this topic to speculate on these upcoming titles and what game systems they may come out for.

I read in a translation for the new Ultimania for KH 3D that BBS vl. 2 does exist and is planned by Square Enix, but they're very busy and won't be able to do it for awhile!  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yuugata1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 am
Currently, Square is at work on Final Fantasy versus XIII (or so they say...). So KH3 isn't expected to be out until sometime in 2013, of course this is all speculation. BbS vol.2 was indeed hinted at at the end of BbS Final Mix, but no real info pertaining to story, battle system, characters, etc. exists yet. Hopefully in the near future something will pop up. Also, Tetsuya Nomura has comfirmed that the end to KH 3D is directly linked to KH3 story-wise, but was tight-lipped on anything else (damn you Square! Throw your fans a bone!).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:48 pm
If they make a KH3, it had better be for a console that I have, or can easily obtain. I don't want to buy a $500 console just because the game is only for it.  

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:00 pm
CherryFields
If they make a KH3, it had better be for a console that I have, or can easily obtain. I don't want to buy a $500 console just because the game is only for it.

They said it would be for console most likely. Nomura wants to return to the console is what i believe some interviews or something of the sorts said. Not completely sure... sweatdrop  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff