Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Where's the line?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm
Say you're in a relationship, and your boyfriend/girlfriend was friends with someone else. At what point in time would you become jealous of this friend or mad at your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Say like they hug a lot every time they see each other, text each other until they fall alseep, tickle each other, and if you're boyfriend/girlfriend puts his hands around someone else and just holds him/her? Would this be considered wrong? At what point in time does this become wrong?

Confusing, I know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm
I'm the jealous type, I'm not gonna lie. But I also understand my boyfriend/girlfriend had a life before they met me. My ex boyfriend used to walk to class with his friend, "Lila". And they would link arm and arm and I didn't like that. But I had to respect that he did that with her before he met me.

Cold Oktober

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm
Cold Oktober
I'm the jealous type, I'm not gonna lie. But I also understand my boyfriend/girlfriend had a life before they met me. My ex boyfriend used to walk to class with his friend, "Lila". And they would link arm and arm and I didn't like that. But I had to respect that he did that with her before he met me.

But what about if it's after?

I mean, like, in the situation I'm in, he's been with his girlfirend for like, three years. I've only known him for one year, and we've only been friends for about six months maybe, and we've only been really close for the past three months . . . but like, are we getting too close . . . ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm
eccentricanomaly
Cold Oktober

But what about if it's after?

I mean, like, in the situation I'm in, he's been with his girlfirend for like, three years. I've only known him for one year, and we've only been friends for about six months maybe, and we've only been really close for the past three months . . . but like, are we getting too close . . . ?

Well, I'm afraid I wouldn't be the best person to be giving advice in this situation. I'm kind of in "friends with benefits" type relationship with a guy who has a girlfriend. I think you should talk to him about this if you feel this is wrong or have a problem with this.

Cold Oktober

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff