Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Rave

Back to Guilds

So many genres. RP till you drop. 

Tags: Role Play, Everything, Chat, Dark, Cute 

Reply Advertise your RPs Here!
A New Earth, A New Enemy ((Be A Critic?))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sakqia
Crew

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm
I started this role play a couple days ago, and no one joined. That makes me sad D:
So, along with searching for people to join, I would like some comments and constructive criticism to make it better.

I know criticism can be mean, just, you know, don't make me cry >_<

User Image

Ta daaaaa!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 am
i took a quick look, and the first thing i was put off by was the endless list of cast characters. Personally when roleplaying i wanna make my own characters and if your just going let people change their names and the picture you mine as well just scrap the list. B:

I also think it would benefit your roleplay to individualize the squads and give them specialties like you stated in your prologue and describe the 3 different factions a bit better so your players have a better idea of what side they wanna be on. c;

the last few things are just knit picks, but i dont get the demons on another planet thing, why tracking devices are gems in a high tech society, and why criminals are protecting us.

Anyways i think it has potential if you organize it a bit better, and i hope i was of some help and didnt make you cry. c:'  

[.chopper.]

Romantic Abductee

Lady Sakqia
Crew

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 pm
biggrin

You helped bunches! And I guess you're right, I have to face the facts there T.T

I will do that, giving each section an element.

I made them gems because...it came up in head first. I guess chips would be better...

Because...I wanted demons in it...
Because...I wanted them to be criminals...
It's says why there are demons on another planet though.
They moved from Old Earth to find they're own planet because of human dominance (Humans didn't play nice D: )

And they are criminals because they just so happen to be in space and the army's are busy with the wars going on in New Earth.  
Advertise your RPs Here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games