Yulo-chan

Oh I know purplekecleon !! emotion_c8
Thats the person who makes all that awesome pokemon art righ? ;w;
hnnng so pro<3

What do you envy about other people's art that you wish you had more of in your art?

Elsevilla:
I really love how he does everything in one layer; just like a painting.
He can create really amazing effects, and I've seen his work progress before, and he starts off with an ugly blob and turns it into a great picture with amazing detal ;w;.
I've tried that style before a couple times, but it obviously takes alot of time and practice to get as good as him ;u;b.

Godzilla23:
I love her style !!
It's so unique and strange; even her quick sketches, so effortlessly look amazing. I love her concepts and her techniques <3 ;w;

Redjuice999:
This guy is like. Professional stuff. He designed characters for GUILTY CROWN (new anime by funimation). Hes just so pro ;u;. His lines always have a good feel, and every stroke flows with his pictures wonderfully. I love his style and his coloring technique; he makes things look very 3-dimensional and REAL ;A;.

Vanessa-Retake:
His [I think he's a he ;w;;;] art is very smooth and elegant, it looks very clean and sophistocated ;u;. He is a master at anatomy and his eyes<3 are to diee for.

Jenovah-Art:
HNNGGGGG THE PERSPECTIVE. THE DETAIL. AMG. NEED I SAY MORE ;7;

Yufei:
HIS STYLE<3. I'm inlove with it. It's very simple and cartoon-y (looks like scott pilgrim) and I LAV IT. All his little comics and everything ;w;. It all looks so effortless for him, but it turn out so amahhhhzing ;w;.

ippus:
Lovelove<3. I shape my chibi style after hers ;w;. She also does that distinct one-layer painting style; so nice ;w;.