Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
You've probably heard this one already...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Wingless_Angel132 generated a random number between 100 and 101 ... 100!

Wingless_Angel132

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm
2 of my awesomest greates friends (or so i thought) were hanging out alot lately and they never bothered to drop me a line, so i never bothered with it. one day i get a comment from one of them on my profile and she was all like 'u hate us huh??' i didnt get to it on time and by the time i did another said 'thnx for being my friend if u ever were at one point'. i got upset cuz after all i did for those 2, brought them to unimaginable places where they could never go (money issues) and say '******** u we dont need u anymore' ):< i know i didnt deserv tht. and then i told her strait up tht i was thru with their games cuz the always ******** me over somehow...and i told them bye. im tired of being manuplated by false friends... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm
I hate friends like that >_< You think that they're the greatest friends ever and then they COMPLETELY screw you over.

Eventually you just have to remind yourself that its THEIR loss. Don't suck up to them, if they ever decide they want you back then they'll have to swallow their pride and apoligize for themselves.

X3  

Tolora

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces