Do you miss your "Retired Friends"
  Uh huh.. T-T
  Not really.
View Results

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 pm
Chances are this is in the wrong forum.

Point: I miss my friends most of the Gaians i added upon my venturing into gaian territory are leaving gaia. These are people i added and still communicate with today, through gaia. After three long years i feel like their leaving me. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 am
You could always see if they're willing to add you on msn, or I suppose skype is what everyone is using these days. When I stopped playing this one online game, I added all the people I was close to on my msn. I still chat with them today.

Wumps

Tipsy Tipper

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 pm
Not only is there msn and skype, you could even get to know them on facebook!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 pm
I add all my close friends or people who are leaving onto Trillian and/or Skype. There's so many ways to keep in contact, all you have to do is ask them if they have an email address! :'D  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Aw! That's really sad and I actually know exactly how you feel because I was looking at my friends list and my friend hasn't logged in since 2008, and I feel extremely upset because he was a really funny fella and we had a laugh together and then suddenly he disappeared without saying goodbye.

I can't seem to delete him from my friends list. crying
I miss him! I don't know what's going on with him.

I think if he continues to be offline, I may have to delete him because he's taking up room on my friends list and why waste that when I can go and meet someone new to take his place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 am
[~+~]

I know that feeling. D:
In my first real "home" thread when i was first really into Gaia all the members have left because of IRL stuff. (Going to university, just growing apart from Gaia etc.)

Some of them just disappeared...Which is a bit worrying considering with one girl i was close to. But heh.
I've got about three close friends from Gaia on facebook, but i have to be very close to someone to let them do that. xD;
(Very protective over real life details such as full name, location etc.)

User Image

Empty Spiral

Tolora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm
Blahhh I hate it when people just randomly cut off all ties.

Makes ya feel helpless, amiright?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff