::Archives::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm
For the most memorable, epic, deep, exciting, sexy, suspenseful, amazing, beautiful, terrifying, touching, funny posts in the roleplay. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Quote:
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞
█████Loading: 88%...█████

Collin sat up. "Close your eyes." he said softly. His right hand sparked softly and he let the maroon threads catch on her link. It hummed very slightly under her hand and he closed his own eyes, searching around her soul.

In a few moments he found her memory bank. It was a strange sensation, prowling around someone else's mind. He flipped back to her high school years and kept going back in time. Child hood memories of crayons and tears and animal crackers. She had been moved a lot, he noted. Never been with a family for more than a year. He began wiping out the pain and diluting the happy memories, so that they were just vaguely remembered. As Collin found the fifteenth year stored he paused on a particularly dark memory. A bed, a boy with dark hair and blue eyes pulling at her clothes and pinning her down while she screamed and struggled under him. "I won't bite." A shiver ran through Collin as he realized this was why she had screamed at him. He pulled that night through his threads and searched farther.

Three years into high school he found the day she had met Razz and stopped. Long seconds of indecision passed, and Collin looked down at her quiet face with regret. "I'm sorry Kite." he murmured, and cleared every memory she had until the moment she received her link, and then jumped to that day, wiping out her memory of telling Shot and of walking out into the ocean, and fogging up every memory of himself in her mind.

Collin pulled his hand away from her link and left the room abruptly, grabbing his phone and closing the door behind him silently.

He darted up to Shot's room and found jeans and a plaid flannel shirt that fit and walked out of the deck. Collin took a deep breath of ocean air and pulled out his phone. He looked over the text from his father and called Ciprian. "I need my vanquish here." he said quickly. "Tell my father I'll be home in half an hour." He disconnected and breifly scanned the beach for Shot. He hadn't returned and probably wouldn't until later that evening. Ten or twelve minutes later two of Adelias's merry men drove up with his Vanquish. He nodded to them and got behind the wheel, cranking it out of the deck's driveway. Collin pulled out his phone and drove with one hand.

"Olá".
"Sim, chefe?"
"Eu vou estar fora de contato por algumas semanas, talvez mais. Ligue para o meu pai, se precisar de alguma coisa. E se apressar, vai?"
"Sim, sim."

Collin sighed and snapped the phone closed, dropping it on the passenger seat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
〔freak-boy fresh-boy $lιcк oy rude-boy play-boy〕

Quote:
User Image
(¯`·._) Ҝιтє :: II <3
User Image
who made you king of anything?

_Kite closed her eyes and felt her body go numb as Collin started she was watching him erase her memory's her head was getting clear by the minute she was in her own memory's.

Kite waited for Collin in the memory of the red kite when it started to get foggy "Collin?"She asked turning around looking for him "What are you doing Collin your going to far!?" She screamed running out of the foggy memory only to run into another wall of fog in the memory of a training session with Razz. She screamed as smoky claws tried to grab at her.

"Collin!!! Stop!!! Please!!" she screamed as she ran into the theater that Razz was killed in he was standing his gun lowering itself from where it was pointed at Shot. Kite remembered this, she watched as Razz was looking back at Amy it was the bell, if she hadn't been wearing the bell Razz would have killed Blake but she had made the noise and that made Razz turn and smile at her "Amy I'm s-" His voice trailed off as the floor of the theater was sprayed with blood that turned into smoke that reached out to Kite the memory collapsing. "Collin no!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed falling down on her knees tears streaming her face, he was doing this.

Kite reached out as the fogged figure of Razz , she tried to grab hold of his jacket hood but it slipped thought her fingers like the fog. Kite stumbled back and started running forward into her memory's before Collin could take them away. Her legs felt weak as she ran through the day before the mission when Shot almost pushed her into the pool, then through the mission, thought the day afterward. Collin was wiping her memory of everything that involved himself or Razz.

Finally, Kite caught up to the memory of only moments before and she ran into Collin she grabbed his shirt and screamed at him to stop before she saw him, his eyes where focused on other things "He can't see me!" Kite thought letting go of his shirt as the memory started to collapse and fog started to whisk around her body "Why Collin?" She asked as she thought his eyes met hers and for a split second they held a gaze before he turned and left.

Kite fell down onto her knees and sobbed feeling her memory's leaving her. She threw her head up and screamed to nothing "It was all a Lie!!!!!!" She screamed hoping Collin would hear her "It was my life!!!! I was a lie!!! You Lied to me burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and she fell back and struck the ground with her fist. "Crack"

Kite stopped and looked to where shed struck it was like a broken window and it was cracking more until it fell out from under her. Kite Screamed as she went into a free fall into nothing and yet things seemed to move in slow motion she looked down. It was her she saw her body waiting for her to fall into it.

Kite opened her eyes she sat up and looked around she was in the guest room, "What the..." She murmured sitting up and running a hand though her hair then down her neck, she felt something around her neck she clipped it off. It was a cat collar. The red leather was worn and soft, the studs shiny and smooth the bell silent but warm..... What is this from?
_

User Image
User ImageUser Image -- LQVЄ

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Quote:
User Image
(¯`·._) Ҝιтє :: II <3
User Image
who made you king of anything?

_"Then i won't bite" The words echoed in Kites mind her hand went to her forehead "No, wait," she murmured closing her eyes as images flashed in front of them, "Mommy won't be coming back this time, you have no mother! you won't finish school, why? I'm gonna see you again don't forget, Razz no please don't leave me! I offer you an escape..... Don't struggle it won't hurt , i promise, i won't bite...." Kite's eyes flew open her pupils the size of pin tips as all she could see where blue eyes "No Daniel no!!!!" She shrieked flinching her hands covering her face her body trembling, as she came back to reality. Kite swallowed and looked back up at Collin she wrapped her arms around him breathing hard shaky gasps. "Collin, i'm remembering to much, please take them away!" _

User Image
User ImageUser Image -- LQVЄ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Quote:
User Image

Ɍɑʑʑ
✥You Move========To Much✥
I try to hold this
under control
✥Hold Still And========Die Quicker✥

Jaydon sat in his car and traced the scar that cut down the bridge of his nose by his right eye, it was the only scar that his brother had left, even where Shot had ripped the link out had left no scar. He took a breath in and got out of his car and started to walk along the beach, away from the deck. "Maybe i just need some air to clear my mind." Jaydon thought the breeze pulling at his hair, he shivered and threw his hood up and slipped his hands in the pockets. Jaydon walked for what felt like at least an hour his head down when a kid a few years younger then himself walked in front of him, Jaydon looked up his eyes wide, and he stopped watching the kid, Jaydon sprinted forward and grabbed the kid by the shoulder spinning him around. those eyes, hazel. "Idiot!" Jaydon yelled punching shot in the jaw, he would have liked to hit him harder but somethings can never be. "thats for killing me!." Jaydon yelled grabbing Shot by the collar of his shirt and pulling him into a one armed hug, his other arm still holding the collar of his shirt.

✥The King========is Dead✥
They can't help me,
cause no one Knows
==== ====
✥A new order starts now✥

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 pm
Quote:
User Image

Crim

Spade

Crim kept going until Jersey have nowhere to back up to, he raise palm toward her like he was bout to receive a gift from her. "I want you to do me a favor..." Speaking in a griming voice, taking his time to spill out his sentence. "I want you to gimme your gun.." Assuming she knows what would happen if Jersey refuses his request. In the back of his head, he remember spotted a blond woman in the theater. "Could that be.... Well that might a hassle if its not her, huh?" He question himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm
Quote:
User Image

Ɍɑʑʑ
✥You Move========To Much✥
I try to hold this
under control
✥Hold Still And========Die Quicker✥

Jaydon smirked and stood, gun in hand posed in case of a fast draw, 'It's a business expense." he said looking at Collin his eyes sharp. "Their coming kid you might wanna get out of their fast!." Jaydon glanced behind him to see the tattered SUV's turning the corner. Jaydon sighed, he'd have to catch Collin some other time "Well, this has been great, send me a postcard from hell!" Jaydon said quickly throwing down a can of tear gas and taking off to his left. Only to almost run into the hood of an SUV 's**t" Jaydon thought looking around.

✥The King========is Dead✥
They can't help me,
cause no one Knows
==== ====
✥A new order starts now✥

Quote:
User Image

│█║▌│║║█...cσɭɭɪɴ мαʀтιɴ...│█║▌│║║█║
..Deal me your secrets and drink your lies...two can keep a secret if one of them is dead...

Collin smiled back pleasantly. "One that says 'wish you were here"

He glanced down at the can rolling across the asphalt. -s**t!- Collin kicked it under the Charger and yanked out his gun, shooting it. The can exploded and thrust the car into the air a few feet and then burst into billowing flames. Collin was knocked onto the ground a few feet away and he rolled to his feet, coughing, and dashed to the vanquish. He wrenched the door open and ducked inside, slamming his foot on the gas. Collin groaned, feeling light headed and slightly nauseous from the air, and he was cut from the shreds of metal floating around.

Cause I; just set them up to knock them down./
Now; L-Ӫ-Ѷ-Є is just another word I never learned to pronounce./

These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars,/
fast women, and cheap drinks./

User Image

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers