Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] Never Ending

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:41 am
Chris thought that things would have gone back to normal once he defeated Wesker and left Africa. But it didn't turn out that way. Chris is back at B.S.A.A headquarters and going on with his life during the day. But at night he has dreams: all featuring Wesker. Most of the time it's memories of what life was like before the betrayal. But the dreams that really rock Chris to the core are the wet dreams. Luckily they don't come often: except now. It's like they happen every night: so often that he rarely gets enough sleep.

Weeks after the Kujiji Incident B.S.A.A has finally allowed Chris to go back on the field. There has been reports of people seeing things that they couldn't explain. Chris is sent since he's restless: Barry -who ironically is his boss- sees it clearly. So Chris heads off: meeting up with Wesker and another person he thought was dead. Chris knows he should kill Wesker when Wesker attacks him but for some reason he can't. Wesker noticing this gets curios and decides to figure this enigma out because he doesn't like things he can't explain. So instead of killing him he knocks him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 am
Rules

~ I need a seme Wesker
~ Know the characters (Wesker is an evil b*****d: he won't act lovey at all so don't even try)
~ PM me if you want to be Wesker (actually if you want to post here asking then go ahead)
~ The other person Chris meets up with is Steve Burnside (I will be playing him so don't worry)
~ You all know the Gaia rules (So keep it PG-13 please)
~ You really don't have to make your posts all pretty but if you do then go on ahead
~ Be literate please (I'm not the best speller but at least try. If I can't read it then this rp will go nowhere)
~ I will rp with more then one person (If I'm already rping with someone we'll just have to do it in PMs.)
~ Definitely no one liners (Two or more paragraphs please)  

ReiGenx13

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 pm
(Bump. Anyone?)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out