Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 pm

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

Leo nodded and took Ichii's hand, extending his other hand to his twin who took it without even noticing.
"Ichii the Lucky, Ichii the Lucky" Mia chanted under her breath spinning a bit while still holding on to Leo's hand.
"I think you're stuck with the nickname" Leo said smiling at Ichii as he raised his hand spinning Mia around as if dancing, while still managing to walk. After a couple of twirls Mia stopped and proceeded to walk normally carrying the bag with her as Leo led them both into the rec room.
"Let's watch something good!" Mia said peering at Leo as he rummaged trough the bag in earnest.
"It has to be something we all like Mia" Leo said in his usual polite way, reaching over and taking the bag from his twin receiving a pout in return. Not used to Leo disagreeing with her since usually he let her pick (and liked what she picked well enough)
Leo was already looking throughout the dvd's in the bag and was going in so deep it looked as though he was halfway in himself.
"Ichii liked....something with school...and no scary stuff so...nope that's out..." he mumbled looking trough the episodes paying no attention to Mia's ( 'you always like what I like') and you like fantasy stuff...Oh I know! he scattered books and dvds around the bag until he finally found what he was looking for, holding it up like some championship prize.
"Card Captor Sakura" he said looking happy he had found what he was looking for, after all, everyone seemed to like that show, no matter what they were into.
Mia stared at her twin with all the skepticism a child of seven could muster.
"Ichii won't like that, it's too girly" she said simply Leo rolled his eyes.
"Well you're a girl" he said "and Ichii said he liked school stuff and thats got a school and it's got cool stuff in it too, and I can fall asleep to it" he added the last part under his breath hoping Mia wouldn't hear him.
"Hn?"
"I said let's put it on, I don't wanna wait" Leo said crossing his fingers behind his back. Mia nodded though she had a feeling Leo had said something else.
Ah well, if it's important he'll tell me.
Without needing to consult one another, the twins got to work almost in sync. Mia went back to the couch jumping on top and bouncing a bit as Leo stood sticking his tongue out in concentration as he figured out which buttons to push to get the dvd to play.
"Come up here Ichii!" Mia said smiling at the boy as she bounced down for the last time.

Sam listened as Sora spoke, he took in the neko's trashing tail and his overall expression and felt a little guilty that things had to be like this. Not that he'd caused any of this but still, he hated that he had no way to change it.
"I can get a job I'm off school and I can prove that" he said taking down the easiest of the questions "Miki could probably get hired too..and it's not like they'll asked point-blank if we live by ourselves so.." he trailed off at the end, disliking the idea of lying but they couldn't exactly tell the truth. He turned to Sora and Lizzie glancing
"You guys are both what? 14? 15?" He asked good-naturally, Sora struck him as Lizzie's age and the neko had never told him his age. Of course neither did Lizzie...but they looked around that age.
"Both you guys could probably only get part-time, and that way one of you could always be with the kids...and if they go to school"
The twins needed to start soon, either public school or studying at home, Ichii too probably, he looked around the age. Runo was still too small and so was that baby Lizzie had brought. If the kids went to school outside the orphanage they wouldn't need so much looking after and it'd open up time for shifts.
Of course school meant secrets and questions and forms and would that be best for them?
"I think we should get Miki in on this" he said finally because there were too many variables and too many decisions and he couldn't make them all, and even if Sora could make them, it'd be better if Miki was present and aware of them, she was after all the eldest.
"We need to get Eli in too..and maybe your sister?" he added the last part to Lizzie a bit more hesitantly than before. He wasn't sure how he would go about talking to Casey, their earlier interaction had consisted of him placating things with her and Sora and her making some snide comment about his cooking ( which had left him slightly put off much as he hated to admit it). Still she was the eldest of her family, like Miki and himself, surely she'd have some involvement?

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~~~Klaus
User Image
Klaus' blue eyes shone brightly as he lay wide awake. He didn't sleep, he hadn't slept since he was a 3-year-old kit.The child on top of him however was very much asleep and Klaus knew from experience that if he were to wake, it would be Hel to make him sleep once more. Spotting movement at the end of the sidewalk, Klaus eyes narrowed as they took in what the person had in her hands.
Moving slowly so as not to rouse Spencer Klaus left the bench in one leap making his way to the brunette in the sidewalk.

"Hey girlie" he whispered from behind her, neko fangs glinting in a smirk "you got plans for that bottle?"

~~~Spencer
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX

Eli shrugged as Runo exclaimed she wanted to stay with him. If the kid wanted to hang around, he wasn't going to stop her.
"he doesn't like doing much" he said refering to Lestat "mostly just naps and sunbathes and he likes it when iread to him...or walk him, he's lazy" Eli laughed quietly as Lestat flicked him on the nose with the tip of his tail. "he also likes to pick on me" he muttered "I'm pretty sure he's older than me"
He reached out a hand to steady Runo when she began what he could only described as sitting-dancing on the counter.
"Keep wriglin' like a dancing squirell and you'll fall" he said in his usual wry tone.

Lizzie listened as the two boys talked, finding that she agreed, "I'm almost fifteen" she said to answer Sam's question "It;s why Ive had to settle for work under the table"
Her head shot up when Sam queried about Casey. Blue eyes narrowed, and her stance shifted to one of someone who held themselves in charge, as the girl's eyes seemed to age somehow.
"Don't talk to Casey. Ever" she said quickly and a bit too harshly, catching herself she softened a bit, though still made herself sound 'old' enough to be taken seriously, she needed to be taken seriously, to prove that despite being among the youngest, she could handle herself as well as anyone. "I'm the one in charge of my family" she said in a tone that wasn't as sharp as before but was still serious "Money, expenses, cooperation anything, I'm the one you go to about anything having to do with us"
Lord knows I feel older than Casey half the time, she thought dryly
She wanted to add 'don't trust Casey' as well, she knew her sister would take advantage of nearly everyone (except maybe Lizzie, and that was stretching things). Sam particularly would be a painfully easy target, trusting and willing to help anyone and so new to orphanages and the kind of kids that could be found in them, Casey could blindside him without breaking a sweat.
But even knowing this Lizzie couldn't bring herself to speak badly of her sister ( not too badly at least) so making him deal with her instead would have to do.After all nothing bad could happen if Casey and the boys never talked, nothing would happen. Right?
Right.

Casey jumped at the figure behind her, which had, at least to her knowledge, appeared out of nowhere.
"What is wrong with you! Sneaking up on people!" she said nearly dropping the bottle.
He eyes narrowed as he questioned her plans with the bottle.
"Maybe I do" she said with a smirk of her own "Why? Did you have anything in mind"
Her reaction to Sora might have led people to think she had something against nekos but Casey wasn't exactly picky when it came to guys her age. And hey, a guy was a guy, and anything was better that lonesome drinking.

(( Hope we don't get in trouble along with Klaus and Casey Juubi? >> ))  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

"Really? He does seem kinda lazy." Runo giggled, clapping her hands together in a toddler's twisted amusement when Lestat flicked his tail at Eli's face. She liked Lestat, actually, even thought the lizard was quite large. Besides, the reptile almost scared poor Ichii to death, so of course she loved the thing! She looked back up at Eli when he mentioned her squirming, and she pouted slightly, "M'not a squirell! They're like ranbows! They aarak like ranbows." She explained with a few mispronounced words here and there. Did she act like a squirell? Usually those things rain sort of weirdly to her, but she shrugged her small shoulders and pulled lightly at Eli's shirt, "Wanna explore?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

Ichii blinked in a mixture of uncomfort and defeat as he realized that his little 'nickname' was here to stay. Well, let's hope no one decided to tease him about it. He blinked a bit when his hand was taken, but didn't make any comment and dutifully followed after the twins, reminding himself of a lost puppy. Well, he guessed he sort of was. He had nowhere to go, so it was easier to follow the first people he felt comfortable with. The young boy lowered his eyes to the ground and released a silent sigh, blinking to clear his focus before trotting after the two (well, he didn't really have any choice, as Leo was holding onto his hand already). A smile slipped onto his lips as he watched Mia spin around and he let his eyes close for a few moments. It was nice. Having others around him that weren't his family, or people that amuse themselves by teasing him.
When they made it to the rec room, naturally the boy was awkward once again. Ichii stood at the doorway, looking in as a spectator. He shifted quietly and opened his mouth once, twice, before shutting it again. It was... hard for him to say what he wanted. Finally, he ended up opening his mouth, "Card Captor Sakura is alright for me." He mumbled quietly. As long as it wasn't anything overly girly like Shugo chara - no wait, Shugo Chara wasn't actually that bad. It had a good plot, even if there were sparkles everywhere. But he would not watch anything worse than that. Nope. He at least wanted to retain some of his dignity. Ichii glanced back at Leo as he placed the DVD into the machine. But, he did jump onto one of the couch cushions and smiled slightly, "I've never seen this before." He admitted quietly with a shy smile. Usually Runo picked the shows they watched and Ichii, not wanting to upset his yougner sister, went along with whatever she watched, which ranged from Power Puff Girls to CSI.

"Fifteen." Sora agreed with a quick nod of his head, crossing his arms over his chest as his tail finally calmed down, instead opting to lay almost limply now behind him. Sure, he guessed getting a job might be a bit difficult, but they could all manage it, somehow. "Yeah, I guess so. Ichii would be at school, but Runo and Ana would be at home, and I don't trust putting them in a daycare centre, because that's just adding money to the bill though." He frowned lightly and pressed his lips together. Miki would want to know about all of the planning they were doing, along with everyone else. He still didn't know who Eli was, and was still a bit uncomfortable with Runo being alone. What if she slipped and fell? What if she broke something? What if she ended up falling through the toilet seat again? Sora glanced around the hall in a frantic haste, but tried to calm himself down with taking deep breaths. He was starting to sound like a frantic and worrying mother now. He frowned and sighed quietly, letting his head fall back on his shoulders. He really needed to stop worrying. He was supposed to be a teenager, not a parent. But, he guessed everything changes once your parents die, huh?
He was broken out of his thoughts as Lizzie spoke about her sister, and his ears automatically flattened against his skull, reluctantly remembering the rude girl whom he had bumped into. No, he didn't trust her at all. Nor would he ever talk to her again. His eyes narrowed at the thought, but he shook the emotions off with a flick of his head, and returned to the present and out of his thoughts. "So, should we go meet up with Eli and Miki now?" He asked with a tilt of his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm
Mia's eyes widened as she heard Ichii had never heard of the show.
"Really?" she asked in disbelief "It's on everyday after school. Right after Flint the Time detective and before Bakugan" she said rattling off the usual anime block she knew from memory, since Leo and her usually sat trough it after homework was done ( though Mia was known for jumping around when she watched and sometimes watched something else or played, she always watched at least one show with Leo)
Leo jumped on the couch next to Ichii after pressing play and found his mind drifting back to the last time he had watched this show, it had been back when he lived with his parents.
He leaned his head back on the couch,fighting back a pang of sadness as he thought back to their old house. To how different this place was. They did not have a garden or a study or their old den or their old rooms. Nearly all of their stuff had been given away. They were only given one bag to pack. Just as well, Leo thought with a sigh. His mother wasn't there to tend to the garden anyways...
I wish I was home, Leo thought sadly as Mia sang along to the opening credits switching from English to Japanese every other verse bouncing slightly and unaware of her twins thoughts since, being on Ichii's other side, she couldn't really see him.

Sam's eyes widened slightly at Lizzie's tone. Surprised that someone so young could take change so easily.
Something told him Lizzie was used to acting as the oldest despite not being born as one. He was also surprised to hear Sora's age, he had thought he was 14. Nodding as Sora agreed about the school. Two children would be easier to deal with than five. It'd be easier to work things out this way.
"It'll be alright" he said to both Sora and Lizzie, because he felt he needed to say something "We'll look out for each other" he then added as Sora asked about asking Miki "If you think she'll be up to it tonight" he said with a shrug as he started to head back to the stairs he looked back at Sora and Lizzie "Yo two could go to school too y'know" he said a bit hesitantly not wanting to look like he was telling them what to do "..I mean if you work part time"

Klaus smirked standing and offering a hand to Casey  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 pm
At ThE bRiNk
[.

Eli raised an eyebrow at Runo before giving a shrug of his own. He wasn't sre they should go off 'exploring'. And would her siblings be okay with their toddler sister going off alone with a strange boy?
"Where would we go exactly?" he asked not wanting to give her an outright 'no'

Lizzie smiled glad that she had gotten trough to Sam, he was a nice guy, she felt kind of bad about taking a tone with her.
It was for the best though. If Casey did anything to harm him, whether it be take his money or treat him like she did Eli, she'd never be able to face him, not to mention the others could get involved, though sets of siblings often kept to themselves in orphanages Sora acted as if he and Sam were friends, and their brothers (Ichii and that other one) were already friends. Who knew what could happen if Lizzie didn't keep her sister as much as bay as she could.
She thought about that, going to school, she hadn't been there in forever. Could she go back? She shook her head, "I need to take care of Ana. Its a full time thing" she said, at Ana's age there was just no way she could do any lessons. She was as much the oldest as Sam and Miki and just like them she had to look out for her family "and I was planning on doing odd jobs" she had always worked as much as she could, tried and get as much money as possible.

Casey smiled back taking the boy's hand "Loose the kid" she said glancing at the red head asleep on the bench."and we can go to my place"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:56 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo glanced back up at the older boy, thinking hard about where exactly would interesting to her. She wanted a place with lots of toys and games, and maybe cartoons. "I'unno. Somewhere fun!" She exclaimed with a crazed wave of her sleeves. But, Eli should have fun too then. But, would he like playing dolls? Or would she have to force him like she did to Ichii?

Bakugan. That was something he understood. Though, in his opinion, everything sort of went off track once the first one ended, and they brought in those other people. He scrunched up his nose at the thought but turned to look at the television screen when the show started up. "Mhm. I don't really watch tv a lot." He didn't know if he was going to be that interested in the series though, as he was tired. 'Too bad Miki isn't here. I could sleep on her if she was.' He thought to himself, letting his head fall back against the back of the couch as he listened to Mia sing the opening song. Well, at least that seemed good. Ichii gave a small sigh before bringing his knees up to his chest and resting his chin on them, closing his eyes as he started to drift off. He really was tired. He guessed the trip took a lot out of him and he vaguely wondered how Runo was doing with her own sleep deprivation.

Sora nodded excitedly, realizing how he had left out the 'head of the family', as he affectionately called Miki. He couldn't go making decisions without her input. He was only the beta in their little family pack. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Miki would want to know what's happening with out money situation." He replied with a small smile. Well, at least they would be able to attend school and still be able to bring in an income. He guessed if they all worked, they could bring in some decent money. Though, he wasn't so sure on if Lizzie's sister would contribute but he wouldn't doubt her yet. "Well, that's okay then. We could always be homeschooled as well so we wouldn't need to go to school. Plus, we would be able to watch after Ana and Runo then without having to worry." He directed this at Lizzie, flashing the girl a smile. It seemed that everything was slowly starting to fall into place. But, he guessed they still needed to talk to that boy Runo was with. Speaking of Runo, was she alright with the older male? He tilted his head to the side, ears twitching as he let his hearing do the answering for him. Nope, she seemed to be fine.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 pm
Eli shifted uneasily unsure of how he should say this to Runo, the fact that she was a child -albeit a smart one, didn't help matters any.
He ran a hand trough his hair to disguise the slight annoyance at not knowing how to say something. It wasn't like him. He always knew what to say! To the point of annoying people.
"Would your sister just..let you go..with me?" he asked finally, not knowing how else to phrase it. It wasn't that he thought Miki didn't like him, she was nice and all. But she was also the one in charge of her family and anyone would be wary of sending their 3 year old with a male teenage stranger. Eli just happened to be stranger than most.

Lizzie smiled back at Sora feeling grateful the neko’s imput. She still had her doubts. She was too used to people excluding her because of her sister to believe that they would all look out for each other and accept each other just like that. Sure Sam might mean it but it was clear as day he was new at being an orphan. No one who had been in the system was that willing to help other people. Too much of a chance they might get screwed over. No orphan or runaway was big on trust and she couldn’t help but wonder if Sam’s disposition would turn sour when he realized just how alone the lot of them were. Would everyone decide ‘every man for himself’ and go back to their respective families?
“I’ll fetch Eli tomorrow” she said to Sam and Sora keeping her thoughts and doubts to herself, “then the whole founders council can talk about this” she smiled slightly at the little nickname she had given the elders of the families. Though she doubted the boys would catch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 pm
At ThE bRiNk

Sam nodded “good” he said to Sora “you said we’d go get some food tomorrow right? We can talk to everyone afterwards.
There wasn’t much food in the orphanage after all, they were lucky they’d managed to find enough for tonight. He was even willing to use his own money (which wasn’t much but was enough to sustain them for a while. He smiled at Lizzie as she offered to fetch Eli the next day. The girl seemed to know how to take charge, Even though she was younger than most.

By the time Sakura was hearing Keros in her house(though she didn't know it was him) Mia was engrossed in the tv show. For which Leo was glad, he didn't really feel like talking. Following Ichii's example he let his head fall back against the couch and brought his knees up mimicking the purple-haired boy's movement and closing his eyes so it'd look like he was asleep too. He'd fall asleep eventually and this way no one would make him talk until then.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:54 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo blinked, her head tilting to the side like a confused puppy, “Why? I wanna go! You’re not gonna do bad things, so I can come!” she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. In her mind, she found that her conclusion made perfect sense. They were all living together, so they were like family. And family never hurt each other anyways. Huffing quietly, Runo pressed her lips together to resist a pout, “I can ask.” she said, looking down at the floor with a grimace. That was a long way down. It was higher than that platform at the park! Squirming uncomfortable, she brought her eyes back to Eli and pointed to the floor, acting as if her motions didn’t need words. And they didn’t, right?

Though Ichii wasn’t really listening to the television, he could catch a few words as he dozed off, leaning over to rest his head on Leo’s shoulder. It seemed that the other male was also tired as well. He didn’t blame him though. It had been a long day and everyone was tired. Sighing quietly, the light violet haired boy wriggled into a better position on the couch and rubbed his eyes, letting out a silent sigh. Well, at least Mia was awake. It didn’t seem like she was tired at all, which was odd. Surely moving around like they all had done would make anyone tired. Shrugging his thin shoulders lightly, Ichii only curled up and willed himself to rest.

With a nod of agreement from the brunette, Sora pursed his lips, “Yeah, we can form designated groups for different days and things we need, plus we’ll need to make a lot of lists for different things. What about bills too? I don’t think we pay the bills here though, doesn’t the company?” he hummed thoughtfully. That would make sense. If there was a larger company in control of more than a few different orphanages, then that would explain why there hadn’t been any replacement staff here. Maybe the people didn’t know yet…. He was broken out of his thoughts as Lizzie spoke again, this time a confused expression on his face, “Founders’ council?” he questioned, shooting her a curious and interested look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

User Image

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

Mia watched the episode’s progression not really noticing when her companions had started falling asleep. She could tell Leo didn’t really want to talk much even if he wasn’t asleep just yet so rather than tattle on him by revealing this she played along. Leo had been moodier since they left their old house, though it usually went away after a bit. Maybe it was ‘cause they had to leave all their toys and their beds and their school and even their pets and go all the way to Odaiba. Mia hadn’t minded it felt like an adventure and Sammy was with them even if their parents couldn’t come (she guessed it was cause parents couldn’t come on adventures, but maybe when it was over they’d come). They had schools everywhere anyways and now they had friends again and…okay they didn’t have a parrot or a dog or a turtle but maybe they could all find one pet they could share.
The action of started up once again and Mia found herself captivated by the episode, her thoughts banished from her mind for the moment, as children that age weren’t generally known for hanging on to thoughts for too long.
Leo felt Ichii move and looked up as he felt his new friend’s head on his shoulder he kept his eyes closed as he shifted a bit himself so that they were both in a comfortable position.

“I..I don’t know” Sam said feeling like he should know, but he couldn’t. He’d only been to that one orphanage and that was just for two days until they located his aunt.
Yeah thinking about that wasn’t any better.
“We could look around, any bills they have have to be kept somewhere” he said as they finally reached the stairs again. He was planning on doing that anyways. If they were alone here, they would have to figure out how this place ran. What they would need what it already had, would it need maintenance? What did they have to pay for? He did like Sora’s plans of assigning groups and chores “we can make a chart” he said with a smile. Though he felt it sounded kind of geeky now that he said it.

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

User Image

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~~~Klaus
User Image
-Timeskip-
Well she moves fast,Klaus thought as he and the vodka-girl (he still didn't know her name) made out heavily in the roof. From here he could hear anything that went down below so nothing would happen to Spencer.

"By the way" he murmured pulling back for a bit "I'm Klaus"

~~~Spencer
User Image  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 pm
At ThE bRiNk

User Image

Eli raised his eyebrow and bit his lip to keep from smiling at Runo’s…outburst. She had a temper this one. “Yeah” he said shifting his shoulders as Lestat climbed back on the cabinets. “Go ask your sister” without Lizzie here he had no one to talk to, not really, no one talked to him really. He might as well go with Runo, it was better than just standing here. Without a word he picked up the toddler with relative ease ( he’d been in orphanages his whole life, he had held a kid or two…not that different from holding a lizard really) and placed her down making sure she was on the ground before letting go ( worse mistake you could do with kids this age was to think they had balance) “then we can go”
Lestat for his part found a nice place in between the top of the shelf and the roof. It was warmer than the rest of the house (which was much too cold in his opinion). It wasn’t as nice as his heating rock but it’d do. At least until Eli stopped playing around with the hatchling and set up his cage.
Still his human barely ever got along with others so Lestat decided he could wait up here, human hatchlings never stayed up for too long. As long as it didn’t get too cold he’d be fine here.

User Image

“From this book I read once”
Lizzie explained laughing at her own (somewhat lame) joke. “The founder’s council was made up from people who belonged to the first founding families in the town..usually an elder” she shrugged “it seems to fit” all elders, all from a different family all meeting for the common good and making all the decisions. All they needed was a gavel! She thought about what the boys had said, if they all shared the chores then more than likely she’d end up pulling double shifts ( doing her and Casey’s chores) which was fine with her, she was used to that. And that way as long as the chores were done there’d be no reason for trouble.

"Casey" the brunette responded in a breath before murmuring "talk later" and starting back up again.

((timeskip after this for Klaus and Casey. We don't wanna get in trouble))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm
At ThE bRiNk
[

JezebelxRedfern

((Did it die again?))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

At Eli's permission, Runo squirmed as she was picked up, eager to land on the floor and run to her older sister (whom was organizing their belongins in the next room after cleaning up the broken plate) for permission. As soon as she was set on the floor, she tugged on Eli's pants and stared up at the male, a small determined frown on her face, "Stay." she commanded before toddling off through the kitchen to find her sister, confused on where she had disappeared to before continuing onward into the livingroom. She had to be here somewhere. It wasn't as if she had disappeared into thin air.

Ever since their parents’ deaths, Ichii had been prone to nightmares. It had taken awhile, but finally it clicked in Ichii head that no, his parents weren’t going to come back. Mama would never read him stories, and Papa would never do the “airplane” ride with him again. Instead of looking at the situation with a clear mind – he was young, had no idea what was happening or why mommy and daddy weren’t home, why he wasn’t at home – Ichii thought that his parents had taken a vacation of sorts. He didn’t mention anything to Runo, probably would have burst into tears and get his little sister worried and confused. Instead, he focused on the story books that he had taken with him. The ones mama used to read to him – Thomas the Train – and cradled those to his chest every night, scared to fall asleep. But now, resting his head on Leo’s shoulder and snoozing, no bad dreams crept into his mind, only the murmur of the TV tickling his subconscious and the motion of Leo’s breathing lulling him into a deeper sleep.

Sora blinked, head tilting to the side. A founder’s council. What a weird and cool idea. Maybe they could be the founding families of this orphanage. They were the ones who were going to be running it anyways, right? Everything was slowly being planned out, maybe even started tomorrow, ”What book was that?” he asked, genuinely interested. His attention turned to Sam and he hummed, ”Well, we’re gonna have to search the house for them then. I mean, there were people working here before and they had to keep all the bills in order. Is there some kind of headmaster room?” he asked, though couldn’t stop the smile on his face at the thought of having charts all over the place, or imagining everyone helping out with chores. Especially imagining Runo trying to do the dishes. That would be a disaster in the making. “Should we wait until tomorrow for all of this to be set up? We need a good night’s sleep before jumping on top of this. Plus, we don’t know where Ichii, Leo, and Mia are.” he replied with a small frown.

After rearraging all of their belongings to fit a little better into their bags - making it a bit roomier too, in case more things needed to be stuffed inside - Miki stood up and crossed her arms, turning around at the sound of little feet padding towards her. A smily crept onto the older girl's face as she watched Runo collide with her knees and wrap her small arms around her legs, "Be careful," she chided gently, ruffling the girl's hair while the young girl released her and started bouncing up and down, waving her arms around.

"I want to go exploring with Eli!" Runo exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together excitedly, "please." she added as an afterthought, watching and waiting for her sister to answer. She wanted to go exploring before she had to go to sleep! For sure Miki would want her to sleep soon, and she didn't want to. Not yet at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm
Mia blinked owlishly at the T.V. Leo and Ichii were both asleep, she left out a soft huff, at least Leo had someone to nap with now. Maybe he could hang out with Ichii when he wanted to read and Ichii could nap while he read, the young girl mused, then she could play or do stuff and Leo would have a friend of his own who wouldn't get mad if he read and didn't play like all other kids had.
I hope they still play with me, Mia thought stiffing a yawn, it wouldn't be nice of Leo to dump his twin and spend all his time with Ichii, or for Ichii to only play with Leo, just 'cause they like the same things. It'd be mean to leave her all alone.
She leaned back catching the last of the episode, knowing Sammy would probably come for her soon. She wanted to see the ending before she was forced to go to bed, even if she had seen it before and about five times after that.

"I think we should do it when everyone's there" Sam said walking with Sora, "and the kids should get to sleep soon" or at least get on their pijamas and get their teeth brushed and everything. Mia would be hard to put down, she always was. Leo was probably half asleep, he'd have to wake him up long enough to get ready for bed.
We should get to bed soon.he thought stifling a yawn. It had been a pretty long day, not to mention he and Leo had walked part of the way here.
"I think I might go out tomorrow" he said "to look around, and maybe get some food for the week. You guys can some if you want, we can talk after that with Eli and Miki there, and look for the office" he added the last part, thinking of a way they could get everything done. He frowned as he realized he hadn't seen where Mia had gone off to.
"I think MIa dragged them away somewhere" he said, Mia was the kind to do that. She certainly had more of a say over what she and Leo did than Leo, mostly because Leo didn't seem to mind just what they did. Hopefully Ichii wouldn't get upset over being led either. Last thing they needed was the kids fighting.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 pm
At ThE bRiNk
[

"Yes ma'am"
Eli said with a chuckle as the toddler took off. He went up on the counter himself looking up at Lestat who was giving a look that was the lizard's equivalent to a human raising an eyebrow.
"What" he said innocently only to have the lizard glare at him in annoyance. "you're the one who's always telling me to talk more to people" he said giving Lestat an eyeroll of his own. "I'll set up your cage as soon as the halfpint goes to bed"
Lestat did not look happy but he did look satisfied.

"The Vampire Diaries"
she mumbled blushing slightly as she released this tidbit of information. Casey always thought it was 'weird' for her to like it, while her brothers thought it was girly ( stupid Twilight wrecked vampire novels for everyone! ). Only her younger sister had liked them.
She looked off as she thought of her, feeling sad as always of the siblings she had been separated from. It still hurt to think of them, of how long it had been, that she might never meet up with them.
She looked up and blinked a couple of times ,making sure no one had seen the look on her face. She had just spent time convincing the boys she wasn't some lost little girl. Last thing she needed was for them to see her crying all of a sudden.
"I don't know if I can go. Not if it's right in the morning" Casey wass bound to be out all night and Ana was a morning baby. She wasn't sure if her going out in the morning would be the best thing "I can help with the kids in the morning though" she put in "we'll have everyone ready for when you come back"
It;d be best if the kids weren't in the meeting, so they'd need something to do and somewhere to go, and maybe Lizzie could even find her way to that Headmaster's office so all they would have to do after Sam got the food was meet in one of the rooms and talk.
She was a bit nervous about Sora's older sisters, girls usually didn't like Lizzie and she had been fending for herself for a long time, so her social play-with-other skills weren't exactly at their peak.
Hopefully she likes me, she thought, Sora's a nice guy, she oughta be nice too.
She tried not to think of her and Casey as she told herself this.
She smiled at Sam thinking that for all of that sweet geek thing and how hesitant he was to take charge he'd make a really good leader, even though he didn't seem too sure of himself.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff