• Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:47 am
Syaoran-Puu
@Saedusk: I love him XD hehehe.
I think the fact that he looks tough will be a good enough reason for Demon to attack him....... he wants to test himself, and the fact that your boy doesn't have wings means that Demon will think 'less' of his breeding and would believe he will automatically win. (Yeah he is annoying in that department XD) anyways.... I think it would be nice for this to be set before he masters black magic, maybe he tries to use it on your boy only to fail and leave himself open to attacks. It could be straight after he learnt about it and before he encounters another Kalona to see what they know.
What do you think?

Wow, Sya, sorry about the wait! I had this weird thought that I had responded to this already. ._.

Anyway, that sounds like a good idea to me if you're still for it. Hävitys is also pretty good at insults once he gets aggravated, so I'm sure that wouldn't help the situation any. xD

Did you want to start the RP or did you want me to? And also, I've never really done a battle RP, myself, so I'm not completely sure how they work.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm
-peeks in-

I would like to offer up Jessamine for some roleplay with Demon/all those involved! I'm trying to hone her darker predatory nature. Any of the plots sound like fun, I think she would be really good for the 'unrequited' love plot if your still looking for that sort of thing, she would DEFINITELY attack him if he bothered her enough.
Otherwise, it would be fun for her to join his army! She may not look like much, but shes a viscous little thing, and her looks are very disarming, she could lull his enemies into believing they were safe and then 'take care' of them for him. I think with her current situation (being abandoned by her last love) she would sort of 'cling' to a strong male leader who showed her any 'kindness'/attention. She would be extremely loyal and easily manipulated. She could be a very useful fighter, and maybe a good soq for Demon to have watch over Cherish while he's driving off her family. He doesn't seem like the sort who would trust another male to guard his prize ^-^

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 am
Faithofthefallen
-peeks in-

I would like to offer up Jessamine for some roleplay with Demon/all those involved! I'm trying to hone her darker predatory nature. Any of the plots sound like fun, I think she would be really good for the 'unrequited' love plot if your still looking for that sort of thing, she would DEFINITELY attack him if he bothered her enough.
Otherwise, it would be fun for her to join his army! She may not look like much, but shes a viscous little thing, and her looks are very disarming, she could lull his enemies into believing they were safe and then 'take care' of them for him. I think with her current situation (being abandoned by her last love) she would sort of 'cling' to a strong male leader who showed her any 'kindness'/attention. She would be extremely loyal and easily manipulated. She could be a very useful fighter, and maybe a good soq for Demon to have watch over Cherish while he's driving off her family. He doesn't seem like the sort who would trust another male to guard his prize ^-^

Oh..... I must admit that you are right! A female guard would be best XD and the fact that Jess can't fly would make her the ideal guard in his mind.... as he couldn't get away from Cherish XD hehehe.
I would love to RP them together! And I can see Demon offering her 'kindness/attention' and manipulating her XD so his style! hehehe.
Would you like to start?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces