Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Inoccent-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 pm
Okay, Thank you for your kindness ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am
sweetcherry to love
I NEED 1,000,000,000 GOLD because i keep buying things and i waz hacked by someone they took my gold i only have 4,440 left i need more GOLD. PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying cry cry

lol you relly think you'll get tht much?
Stock up on marketplace,
why dont you but stuff on the marketplace wait some couple years, and it'll be like 1 mill by then!
I got hacked 3 times and look at my avi!
If you get knocked down KEEP GOING BACK UP!  

I a u r e n

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

asscracks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 pm
twinkieBEARS

anything's possible when it comes to gold. the highest amount ever recorded was roughly two billion pure, so it's DEFINITELY possible for one billion pure. Some accounts are worth even more than that, if you're one of the few people with an angelic halo, you may as well put your own price tag on it! though one hundred million is courteous.

the marketplace is also not the best way to go until you have maybe one to two million gold, just so you have something to vend with.

and honestly if you can't just get hacked, you need to give away your password which you were obviously too stubborn to keep to yourself and earn s**t the fair way.

AND NO, I'M NOT TROLLING YOU AT THE MOMENT.
lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm
asscracks
twinkieBEARS

anything's possible when it comes to gold. the highest amount ever recorded was roughly two billion pure, so it's DEFINITELY possible for one billion pure. Some accounts are worth even more than that, if you're one of the few people with an angelic halo, you may as well put your own price tag on it! though one hundred million is courteous.

the marketplace is also not the best way to go until you have maybe one to two million gold, just so you have something to vend with.

and honestly if you can't just get hacked, you need to give away your password which you were obviously too stubborn to keep to yourself and earn s**t the fair way.

AND NO, I'M NOT TROLLING YOU AT THE MOMENT.
lol

no i mean she wants that much but just asking for donations
of couse you can get billions of gold but, shes asking for it, not earning for it...  

I a u r e n

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

asscracks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 pm
twinkieBEARS

she's not asking for it all up front like they do for a candy bar at the store. lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:18 am
sweetcherry to love
I NEED 1,000,000,000 GOLD because i keep buying things and i waz hacked by someone they took my gold i only have 4,440 left i need more GOLD. PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying cry cry

...thts a billion gold.... i only saw one person who said he had like.... something in the billions but i never believed him. anyways goood luck. biggrin saving ^ ^" sorry also i got 3k and im good for now ;3  

IIxAlyxII

get rich quick NOW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces