::I'm ready to woo!::

Soq's name: Icefall
Soq's image: User Image
Personality and Interests: Icefall is actually rather similar to Kahlil, in that she's innocent, bright, cheerful, naive, and all around as innocent as a foal. Her favorite thing of all time is snow, and she's as friendly as can be. Kahlil might find that he has to explain some concepts to her, because she'll be asking quite a few questions! She's not necessarily the hyper type, but she can be pretty bouncy and chipper. She isn't oblivious to romantic love, but she's naive in the making of babies and such. She dreams of having a loyal and kind mate someday. Beware, Icefall speaks in 3rd person, and has yet to learn to speak in 1st person.
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Icefall's endless curiosity would be the simplest answer. She'd be simply fascinated with his antlers, and enjoy Kahlil's company in general. She's interested in making friends, and while she secretly dreams of finding her future mate, she only wishes to get to know Kahlil and if something more occurs, she'll go with the flow.
Why should they be considered?: More out of plain curiosity, as Icefall has few friends and just needs to gain more knowledge.
Any ideas for the plot?: As far as I can see--according to personalities--Icefall & Kahlil may or may not find love together, but they have a strong possibility as friends. Icefall can (possibly) teach Kahlil that being a "hermit" has its downsides and that the world has a lot to offer.
Anything else?: Mm, I'm really out of ideas, but I also simply wanted RP for Icefall and for her to learn more about the world, as well as meet a Cerynei for the first time.