Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
. Ṫ Ħ ἓ . Ѧ ḉ Д Ð ϱ м ψ . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 am
(I'm mental.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 am
(There are many different types of mental.)
magedude299
(I'm mental.)

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 am
(Type: The one that wants to kill when pissed.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 am
(Ah.)
(Shall we get back to the RP or chat more?)  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 am
(Dunno. Curse winter break ending though.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:02 pm
(Most definitely... My teachers hate me just because I draw on every piece of paper I have [[Including workbooks, test/quizzes, and worksheets, notes, etc.]] D: ))  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:39 pm
♓℮яℯṧ ṫℌℯ ρґøḟїℓℯ ṫнїᾔ❡ḯℯ:
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Fruity Toothpaste o3o
Nᴀᴍᴇ (Hᴀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ fᴀɴᴄʏ-sʜᴍᴀɴᴄʏ) (If ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀfᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ): Aanjell Faujioumasa (Pronounced Ahn-gell NOT ANGEL)
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Cʟɪqᴜᴇ: The Drama
Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ sᴀɪᴅ: Try not to build too big of an ego, and not to break too many hearts.
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ(Wᴏʀᴅs): A complete heartbreaker. Feathery blonde hair and mysterious green eyes, tan skin. Muscular but still thin, kind of tall
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ (Pɪᴄ): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aɢᴇ (Sixteen to Eighteen): 16
Dᴏʀᴍ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ (ᴡᴏʀᴅs): Glossed wooden floorboards with bunk bed. Bottom of bunk has a flat wooden board instead of mattress, uses that as desk. Has vase of dark red roses, calligraphy pens, and lined paper. Opposite wall has huge window, overlooking the ocean. Has huge crystal chandelier on ceiling.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (Hᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴄʟɪqᴜᴇ): Can be very romantic without seeming cheesy, has light attitude and likes to joke around.
Dᴀᴛᴇᴀʙʟᴇ? Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aanjell was walking with some friends, pretending to be aghast. "He called me Angel! That substitute just--Ugh!!" He said sighing and shaking his head slowly, blonde hair falling over his eyes. He then started laughing a bit when he heard Meathead ((His nickname for Kamii's boyfriend)) yelling something. "Oh look at that. Someone refused the bulldog his chew toy." Aanjell said, with a smirk. He had a careful way of speaking, since he was so used to speaking in French for his parents. They rounded the corner, and it appeared that Meathead was pushing the wall. At closer inspection though, Meathead was pushing... Kamii? Aangell raised an eyebrow. "Hm..." he murmured. He walked calmly over to the Meathead and smiled a bit. Aangell stuck out his hand to Meathead and said happily. "Hi! I'm a representative from the House Of Brains! Your brain was lost in shipping, but we found one that matched the IQ, a rock's brain. You can pick it up around... lets say, 6:00 tonight?" Meathead looked a bit confused, since the ultimate diss had been used, but Aangell was there smiling like a normal buisnessman.  

finniii

Salty Genius

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image Kamii arched her eyebrow, suprised with this stranger helping her. She held her broken wrist to her side and watched Aangell. Kamii snickered a bit as Meathead lumbered down the hall a while later.

Kamii smiled a bit, "Thanks..." she said, trailing off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A quirky smile spread over Aangell's face. His smile was a bit higher on one side. He considered it a messed up smile, but everyone else seemed to think it was cute. "No problem. That guys a jerk...." he said, with his French lilt. He then saw her broken wrist. His thin eyebrows pulled together... "You should really get that looked at." he said. He reached for her wrist, and when she didn't flinch, he inspected it. "It looks badly broken..." he murmured.  

finniii

Salty Genius

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image Kamii resisted to say, "Thank you, Captain Obvious." this guy was actually really nice. She was a bit suprised though, all the boys she usually met were either distant or a bully. His fingers were olddly warm, considering it was winter. She slightly pulled her hand back. Kamii wasn't used to the whole touching-without-punching thing. She reconsidered though, because she could already almost see his mint green eyes looking hurt. She cursed her big conscience and let herself relax a bit. He seemed to fight with words if he fought at all...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah... you should definitley go to the nurse..." Aangell said. After she walked away, Aangell went back to his room, where his room-mate was waiting. His room-mate was almost a twin, except for his australian accent and brown tips of his hair. "Mate, I saw yah talkin to that sweetie..." he said, with a grin. "When you planning on breaking her heart?" He asked. Usually Aangell would of shrugged and said, "Whenever it bores me..." but this time, Aangell stayed quiet, sitting on his top bunk. "You ah-right, mate?" Deavyl (Pronounced Doh-vyll, not Devil) asked. ((His room-mate)). "I don't know... she's messing with my head" groaned Aangell. "Up until now she never noticed me. Never! It's been almost four months! Everyone pays attention to me, so whats different?" Aangell asked, almost panicked. He hung from the side of the bunk bed, upside down, his knees hooked over the foot tall side rail. "I swear, mate. It almost seems like you actually are falling for her." said Deavyl, inspecting a crimson red rose with black tips. In a moment Aangell was standing right by Deavyl. "I'm not!! She's just... confusing, alright?!?" He hissed. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, walking to his makeshift desk. "Whatever you say..." Deavyl said, carefully putting back the rose into the glass vase.  

finniii

Salty Genius

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas