Reply 23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek
...What just happened...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 pm
So I was just browsing IAGT and then all of a sudden I was logged out of my account! I tried to log in again and it said my log - in info was wrong.
So I, being a quick thinker, sent a 'reset' email to my email and made a new password. but before going back on my account, i went on a mule of mine and looked myself up and it said i was online o . o
was this a hack? They didn't take anything, but is it only because I acted fast? Am I safe? will it happen again? I have NEVER given my password away.

Now I'm scared..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:54 pm
Whoa. That just happened to me too. .____. I don't know either.  

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm
Yeah it happened to me too, maybe Gaia had a hiccup, i was able to log back in within a second or two though  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm
this happened a couple months ago to the whole site. it still happens to some people now. like me every now and then its just a little glitch. some people get it some people dont. no worries. smile  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:02 pm
[~+~]

I wouldn't panic too much - just make sure you keep an eye on your account for a few days.
It does do that every so often - if you don't click anything for a while (or have any activity) your session can time out which also logs you out.
:3

Like i said, just be cautious for a little while to be on the safe side. c:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:12 am
Eh, it happens to me every once in a while.
Instead of logging back in though,
I usually just go back to the page I was on before, I'm usually still logged in.  

alienli

Friendly Tipper

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 am
Happens all the time when I browse the guild forums. I just hit refresh and it goes away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 pm
    I don't necessarily go through that whole bit, but in the past month I have been kicked from gaiaonline and it'd give me a "404 site not found" text with a blank white screen. This actually happened today too. And I checked with another site and it seemed to just be happening to me, the site wasn't down like it was telling me. So I had to turn off and restart my laptop and after five minutes everything was back to normal. This personally drives me wacko. sweatdrop

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces