Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Chai's new journal~ Starting over

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should Chai do?
  Put down the cake!!
View Results

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:04 pm
I had a journal on here before but, I want to start new. I'm 5'1 and 104 lbs and currently most interested in slimming down and getting some strength. My body is all fat and no muscle- which explains how I can be in the low healthy weight range for my height while still looking so chubby.
I'm starting fresh. Although it's the worst time to, with Christmas right around the corner and so many delicious eats awaiting me. I won't be watching myself too carefully until after Christmas, I'm sure sweatdrop But I need to start trying again.

My plan is to just record what I eat and watch my portion sizes and such. I grow tired of counting calories or points or what have you, and I want to learn how to eat right without counting everything. So I guess we'll see how it goes. I'm trying to commit to eating more fruits and veggies and less junk food, and hopefully fitting more physical activities into my day.

Uhm.... I'll add more later when I think of more whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Hi! I also started recently... I used to count calories a lot but then I also got bored with it and I dont think any points system would really make me happy. I wish dieting was easier - who doesnt? Good luck!  

Lainauriel

pigeonsoup

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Tomorrow I'm getting on track. The holidays kicked my diet's rear end sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm
Haha same here!  

Lainauriel

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas