Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 am
Hey! I'm Rin, and probably one of the newest members to this guild. ^-^ I already have an online gf, but I'd love to meet more friends who are bi or les like me. I still dont' know too many people yet, and i'm planning to fix that. XD Feel free to please PM me, ladies!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Hi Rin, welcome to this guild!!! Are you new to gaia as well?

Hope you had a lovely holiday!!

=-)  

Lyndsa

The Final Weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm
Hi Rin and Lyndsa!
I'm not new,but i love new friends.
Plus im single ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm
Hi I'm Naru
I'm single as well  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:10 pm
Lol, hope you all are having a great time for the holidays, too! I'm enjoying mine. ^-^

It's great to meet you all! What are some of your interests, you guys?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Glad you are enjoying holidays!!! I enjoy the time with family and friends and excuse to eat baked goodies (haha).

My interests: well I am currently completing my masters degree in urban and regional planning (city planning). I have my undergrad in Leisure and Recreation and my dream job would be to work at Parks Canada in the policy and planning division.

I am very interested in the environment. I was doing research for a paper on the gaia hypothesis some years ago and came across this online chat/game site.

I am impressed with this site overall. I have fun chatting with people around the world and learning of different cultures, religions, and way of life. I am a philosopher on my spare time.... ha!

Well, that is enough about me. What are your ladies interests in school? Any future job aspirations? Where in the world do you live?

I am in Canada. I have only travelled to Guatemala and Honduras but plan on checking out more of this world when I am done school and actually have some money!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!!

Cheers!!!  

Lyndsa

The Final Weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 pm
Happy Holidays and im having a good one,)and yesh its the yummiest holiday of the year (except turkey day LOL

My Interest` Well I've started a roleplay in real life called Dungeons `n` Dragons (DnD) and its pretty fun.I play it with my friends.

I am addicted to the internet though.I get on it alot.But i do play sports.Mostly I get on Gaia and Facebook and YouTube.

I play softball.I hit homeruns all the time and can run fast.Plus I have a wii and beat boxing and baseball.Im not all that well at boxing in real life.

I like this site.I have fun in rallies and the games.I like pinball the best.I play in my free time (as i said im totally addicted)

My dream job would be an artist or a singer or an actress.But i suck at drawing and singing so ill try acting.My favorite subject is writing and im a journalist at school.I write the newspaper.I live in the United States in Tennessee.Also im 15.

<33 Thats about it. Happy Holidays!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:06 pm
Hi ! nice meeting you all [:
name is Mimo (for short)
PM me? biggrin  

rainbow_monkey507

Interesting Browser

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm
I'm Rin, and I'm a writer, artist, singer, pychologist, philosopher....you name it! I'm very creative and enjoy being around people. I'm multi-talented, though I know someone who is better than me in just about everything, lol.

I aspire to be an author/illustrator and I've been looking into the American Academy of Art where I've already had an interview or two, but it's an all art school so I couldn't focus on my writing, unfortunately. sweatdrop

I'm also terrible at basic sports--but I excel at extreme sports. Weird, right? Lol. My PE class involves rock climbing and an obstacle course that hangs thirty feet off the ground from the ceiling of our gym's field house. I'm very small and nimble so I can do those sports and the like as well as running. Apart from one senior boy, I'm the fastest in my class, hehe. XD

I'm also very new to acting and theatre, but I'm pretty good at it! --Ack!! *Just realized she hasn't been learning her lines over winter break for her final scene!! ><* Oh well, lol. I know it well enough, and I've got time. Did I mention I'm a procrastinator...? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am
I'm Destiny nice to meet you and I'm Single and looking for someone smile  

Hollywood XTC Undead

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas