Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 pm
heart *Plunks Kel down to be Amiera's Gentleman* heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 pm
D'awww <3 ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE READY TO MAKE THIS COMMITMENT??  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm
INDEED. AND IT'S NOT ME, IT'S HIM!
*nudges him forward* WELL, KELAKOHR DAMIAN MYSTERE FAYTHREN? ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU!?!? scream

Kel: Ehhh? eek I-I mean yes!

Ok then. cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:36 am
volly! i was reading your plots in here and saw kendrick's though of him being a knight i had a funny idea hop into my head that made giggle for a bit. If your willing, I'd like for him to meet my little Tian as she's had her head filled with stories of knights and dragons by her grandfather albert since she emerged from her basket. It might be amusing to see these two interact.

PM me if you're interested in hearing what I've got in mind in full lol  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm
I'd be very interested in doing a fling with your 'Ailana with my Axel. They're similar in that he's got a passion for anything female that moves. I think it'd be interesting for them to have a fling and maybe him get his heart broken in the process. He could really stand someone to show him that settling down isn't a bad idea. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm
I just wanted to post and say that I'm interested in RP with Kaitos for when ever Avia is an adult. ^.^ There personalities are the same, or hers will grow to be some what like his (in thinking there are superior soquili verses inferior, and she's pretty much down right mean.) and it would be interesting if Kaitos were able to make her feel, for once, a lower breed. Or maybe she can show him, through her intellect and abilities, that pure Kalonas aren't the only superior. C8 But either way, it would be when she was an adult, and on her own.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 pm
Sure that'd be fine ^^ He'd NEVER admit to someone non-kalona being better than his race, even if they had proof that they were ten times more intelligent than him. He still has "better blood" xD He's stubborn.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 pm
Tag to our Alti/Kaitos RP. So sorry for the delay.  

She-Ra of Etheria

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

I can offer up Tyler for Grayson's "Fake Girlfriend" plot. She's a (or will be) a con artist, and would probably find the job very interesting.
I'd love for it to link with a fling plot. It would be interesting for Tyler to get 'too involved' with her clients. (Warning: If it did link to a fling, Tyler would probably dump the baskets on Grayson and his mate.)  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff