Submit

So.....Who wants to post?
  Yes
  No
View Results

xx-noir-gothica-xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm
iMusicxoxo
I'd love to meet someone with a killer sense of humor, someone who's independent and isnt afraid to tell me when im being stupid (honest) :p.
I love my family and friends so its important that they try to get along with them and become a part of my family. Somebody who loves music, supports me and isnt afraid to dance in the rain with me. < Sappyness.... Hmm I dont think thats a word. Oh well!

That's not sappy... It's cute! Dancing in the rain would be fun...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 pm
I would love to meet someone who loves the outdoors, is kind,funny,loves dogs,and running  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

xx-noir-gothica-xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 pm
tears_give_me_wings
I would love to meet someone who loves the outdoors, is kind,funny,loves dogs,and running

Good luck with that -^_^-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Sapphires dream person would be some with a big heart.
Who loves Sapphire for everything she is and not try to change her.
Sapphire wants someone who is funny. They have to be sweet and like the peverted part of me(sapphire). That special person has to be just great. Dont hold me up to high standars love me for me. Im a girl who likes to be babied and can become dominatrix with other little quirks.  

Sapphire_Wonderland

Leather Anarchist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:45 pm
My dream person would be someone who's funny and isn't afraid to act silly, and certainly someone who doesn't constantly fret over their hair/make-up/clothes.
Someone who is caring and cute. Also, someone who I have things in common with and who can hold an intellectual conversation. Oh, and someone who has a great smile helps too XD  
xx-noir-gothica-xx rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 1 Total: 6 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 am
I deleted my posts from before... My dream person would be someone nice, silly, silliness is not required, though. Someone who would never lie to meh... Perfectness is lameness... Without fault is without intrestingness (I do not really talk like this (normally)

Please pm meh if you wanna know about meh

9/16/11

Ok, so nobody will pm me unless I'm more specific and I talk about meself, is that it? ok, I would want someone who is honest, loving, and not afraid to show their true colors!
Oh, and someone who will give me a hug when I have a bad dream (I usually don't have bad dreams) (when I have dreams where giant rats have butcher knives and huge scissors tries to kill me crying ) meaning someone who isn't mean and say um weird because of that dream.
Someone who is intelligent; knowledge is power... But I don't expect perfection. I wish to hold a good conversation with someone, that would be nice!
About me:
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Appearance: I have short, brown hair; brown eyes. About or below average height (I'm only 15), and that all I have to say; I'm not so good with descriptions.

Personality: (I don't have much to say... I want people to find this out themselves by pm-ing me and such) -eccentric

Basic: my name is Naomi, I'm 15 years old and female; obviously.

What am I looking for?: someone to spend time with, to care about. Someone to love whom will love back! heart

Why?: because I've been very depressed lately; I give this info only because people tend to ignore my posts crying
What do I have to do, post a picture or something?

Likes: chocolate (depends), anime/manga; movies such as phantom of the opera, rocky horror picture show, and bram stoker's dracula!!

Dislike: talking about myself, mean people; Ect. Ect.

If that helped any, please just pm me  

xx-noir-gothica-xx

xXxSammyStitchesxXx

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:17 pm
My dream person...
Probably a girl...though I suppose it could go either way potentially. She would have to be intelligent, someone I could have a deep and meaningful conversation with. Driven, meaning she wants to be independent and make a good living for herself. Funny, not afraid to show her true colors and be dorky and obnoxious sometimes. Also she would be able to handle my severe temper and make me calm down by staying calm herself because yelling makes me worse. Kind, open minded, and bubbly. Oh and she has to like being spoiled because I'm sort of a hopeless romantic ^_^

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff