hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm
Well, here's how it is.

I am a gay teen, in the closet. Roman catholic, recently single.

I was dating a guy, we met online and he was very nice at the time. We got talking, and after almost a year of talking I pretty much fell in love with the guy. We started the whole "internet dating" thing and it was fairly good for what it was. A loose relationship, no big commitment, time went on.

After a while he started getting a bit distant. I tried talking to him but he just acted like it was nothing. Shortly after that he began acting like a jerk, and in only a few weeks he has just entirely stopped talking to me.

We had previously had plans to actually meet for Christmas, but now he has just seemed to vanish and in all honesty I feel abandoned and alone now. This was actually the first guy I ever actually fell in love with, but now I feel like I'm not worth the trouble of dealing with, not someone worth loving.

So yeah, thats my issue, anyone feel like chatting a bit to help the depressed puppy?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 pm
Internet dating has a tendency to be a bit risky in terms for feelings, some people (I dont mean all) prefer more psychical contact then others and this may be the case. Alot of my friends are gay so I understand you, finding someone is alot harder then straight couples and alot of gay couples meet on internet sites or gay bars (my town is a very open town, we have three gay bars not sure about yours). Its better to talk to him about it (or call him if you have his number). Its better to talk through things with each other then broading over it and getting yourself worried.

If you need to talk more my email to reach me is sarah@barriegreens.ca  

Scarlet Blossoms
Captain

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100

- RH Lawliet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 am
ky_the_wolf_demon
Well, here's how it is.

I am a gay teen, in the closet. Roman catholic, recently single.

I was dating a guy, we met online and he was very nice at the time. We got talking, and after almost a year of talking I pretty much fell in love with the guy. We started the whole "internet dating" thing and it was fairly good for what it was. A loose relationship, no big commitment, time went on.

After a while he started getting a bit distant. I tried talking to him but he just acted like it was nothing. Shortly after that he began acting like a jerk, and in only a few weeks he has just entirely stopped talking to me.

We had previously had plans to actually meet for Christmas, but now he has just seemed to vanish and in all honesty I feel abandoned and alone now. This was actually the first guy I ever actually fell in love with, but now I feel like I'm not worth the trouble of dealing with, not someone worth loving.

So yeah, thats my issue, anyone feel like chatting a bit to help the depressed puppy?

Hello smile
I'm Panda smile Im closet-Bi, non religious but go to an all girls school so its kinda awkward :/ anyway, I know I'll never know how you feel :/
but I can empathise to some extent :/

Maybe something happened to affect his personal life? the loss of a relative perhaps?
I say, he's the one who isn't worth the trouble of dealing with smile if he is ignoring you, it's a problem with him, not you biggrin and it's his loss.

You will always be worth "dealing with" and it really is no trouble biggrin

If you want to talk, my msn is PirateXPrincess@live.co.uk smile im almost always online biggrin
I'll always be here to talk biggrin I'd be happy to help biggrin ^-^

Or you could text me smile my number is: 07547266722  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 pm
Well he just called me today, he explained that he hasn't been in contact due to being busy because his father has a blood clot that was apparently ignored for two years. In all honesty this isn't the first time he's vanished then come up with a overly dramatic excuse, and I have caught him lying to me before so I'm not sure if I can trust him.

I really care about him but I honestly don't believe he's telling the truth, and what makes it worse is that I don't think I can believe anything he says due to how often he lies, and I know if I try I'll just be setting myself up for more hurt. But still, for some sick masochistic reason part of me wants to stay with him, and even as I'm thinking of a way to end things gently I am feeling guilty about it and like I'm the one doing something wrong.

I thank both of you very much for your support, but in all honesty I don't feel very comfortable contacting people off of gaia, and also I'm not too much of a 'crisis case' compared to others, just depression and a bit of heartbreak. Nothing I won't live through razz *attempting optimism and failing*  

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200

- RH Lawliet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm
ky_the_wolf_demon
Well he just called me today, he explained that he hasn't been in contact due to being busy because his father has a blood clot that was apparently ignored for two years. In all honesty this isn't the first time he's vanished then come up with a overly dramatic excuse, and I have caught him lying to me before so I'm not sure if I can trust him.

I really care about him but I honestly don't believe he's telling the truth, and what makes it worse is that I don't think I can believe anything he says due to how often he lies, and I know if I try I'll just be setting myself up for more hurt. But still, for some sick masochistic reason part of me wants to stay with him, and even as I'm thinking of a way to end things gently I am feeling guilty about it and like I'm the one doing something wrong.

I thank both of you very much for your support, but in all honesty I don't feel very comfortable contacting people off of gaia, and also I'm not too much of a 'crisis case' compared to others, just depression and a bit of heartbreak. Nothing I won't live through razz *attempting optimism and failing*

I think, if you don't know if you can trust him, maybe being with him isn't the best thing for you :/ if you stay with him you're only going to get more hurt later on sad it'll be easier on both of you to end it sooner than waiting and getting even more hurt.

That's understandable (and a good idea where internet safety is concerned) smile you can pm me anytime as well smile if you can think of any ways for me to prove to you that i am who i say i am, feel free smile
you dont have to be a "crisis case" to talk to someone smile its better to talk before any possible "crisis" stage smile so if there ever is a crisis you know you arent alone (it will help if it ever does happen) [also, if you ever are in a crisis situation and you feel like youre alone, dont do anything stupid. feel free to text the number i left you. dont do anything stupid that could hurt you, please? smile ]

Talking may help you get through it, no matter how small you may think it is smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 pm
I'm 13 years old,and Gay, I've came out Of the closet in 6th grade,I felt like a 200pound sack of rocks were lifted from my shoulders when I came out, I know how you feel about the whole religion thing against homosexuals, your not alone, but I've haven't realy been in a Internet relationship,Its probable not The best Thing If you dont lknow what or he The person your dating looks like.
If your depressed or of you want Someone to talk to, you can add me on Facebook, if you want it youll have to pm me (I'm being cautious about random people adding me if I post it here) but anyways I wish you the best : )  

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items