Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Okay. Alphonse wants to use the jaws of life on this Guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image
It would be really nice to pull this guild back together. We miss all of you. Edo and I are going to try and be more active here, there are little reasons for us to not be active so I convinced him that we should get this started again. Wouldn't it be nice?

For some of you who have joined while we were gone and not active; xEdo Elric (Previously Brotherhood Edward Elric and ll Edward Elric ll) Is my Fiancée in real life, we met on his guild and got together here too. The posts are sill here too. I like to look at them every so often. :3 they are real cute. And we have changed alot since then <3.

And you guys know that one of the reasons why I haven't been current probably the MAIN reason was because I flew over to xEdo this summer and stayed there for a month. It was the best month of my life >w< <3 i wish i never had to come back. x'D; my Family moved houses while i was gone and ever since i came back it hasn't felt like home anymore.. But its okay im moving in with Edo a few months after i have a job. :3

We want to start roleplaying again with you guys. it would be awesome so do that, we just need a good plot structure. And if you know us its REALLY REALLY hard to keep our hands off of each-other. We are a very loving couple x'DD and it has gotten worse since we left. it was pretty NC-17 here before I removed the posts x'D;;; And when i removed the posts everyone left D:

AND I promised you guys pictures of us biggrin
Warning: Light Elricest the worst is maybe a kiss x'D
Click on the pictures to make them bigger :3
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:02 am
You guys are so cute I can hardly contain my girly screams! Ugh, adourable. Seriously.

Well, we've got an active roleplay going on right now. It's called New Age Weapon. Under Ground World. We could use some players in it, since we've only got three right now. Especially mains. The plot has moved along alot, but there is always time for you guys to jump in if you want to play~

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 am
User Image

User Image

o: awesome. I'll read it over in a little bit after i get up and get my chores done -3- sometimes it sucks to be graduated. But thats okay :'D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:58 pm
:l I know what you mean. I graduated this year and sadly haven't been able to afford college due to some issues, if you will. So I'm stuck at home, working for free.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Demon Crow Sebastian

Demonic Husband

8,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:39 pm
Well im just posting roleplaying and adding more people to theguild lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm
I'm here T.T I miss my edo so much  

Hadassah-Ssi

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash