Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Heart's Massacre (girl_gone_dead & Zion Heios nebradia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:23 pm
Maxi was in so much pain. He had been forced to change back into his human form. That was a bad thing, because the pain was tripled. He couldn't even cry out in agony.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 pm
Vy knelt down and cried over Maxi. She didn't have a phone to call, and didn't want to leave him alone to run for help. "Cale, do something!" She yelled as she looked at the ghost.

Cale sighed as he watched Vy cry over the werewolf. She must really love Maxi, like he knew she once loved him. "I love you Vy, and I'm only doing this to make you happy." He muttered as he took a step forward and knelt beside Vy and the Maxi. He was going to something that he never wanted to do, but it was for a good cause, and it meant that he would never be able to see Vy again.He closed his eyes and placed a hand over the wound. It started to heal as Cale started to disappear. There was no turning back now. Cale was giving up his after life to make Maxi immortal.

Vy gasped as she watched what was going. She couldn't believe that Cale was giving up his after life to make her happy. "Cale, you know I'll always love, thank you so much." She said in between sobs as she watched him disappear forever.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm
The pain was gone. It was like Maxi was never hurt. But how, or am I dead? No that can't be it, I can hear someone crying. Maxi opened his eyes, and saw that it was V who was crying. But why is she crying? It can't be because of me, I'm not that important to her ... no wait where's Cale ... no he didn't.

"V please don't cry." Maxi said as he reached up to wipe her tears away. He had to ask though. "V did Cale sacrifice his afterlife to save mine?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 pm
Vy's eyes widened as Maxi spoke. She bent down and hugged Maxi tightly. "Yes, he did." She whispered into his ear.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 pm
"Oh V I'm so sorry." Maxi said as he returned her gesture. "But why did he save my life? For one, I'm not really that important to anyone, and two I'm not immortal so I'll just end up dying like a normal person. Or is there something that you're not telling me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 am
Vy pulled away from the hug and start to cry even more. She hated the fact that she lost Cale, but she was happy that she could finally have a lover she could touch for the rest of eternity. After she finally calmed down she took in a deep breath and looked at Maxi. "Well, he saved your life because he saw how much I love you. He gave you immortality because he knew that I would never be able to be with him, but there is still a chance for us." She said softly as she tried not to cry again.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 am
Maxi was in blissful shock. He had the girl of his dreams, and he would be together with her until the end of time.

"V I don't know what to say, hell I'm in shock from this revalation. I can't even move to try to kiss you." Max blushed as the said this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:12 am
Vy shook her head. "You don't have to say or do anything, I'm just really happy that your alive." She said softly as she began crying.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 am
Maxi smiled, V's words had touched him and it almost made him start crying. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and whispered into her ear. "This really wasn't the best first date was it?" His voice had a slight laughing tone as he said it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 pm
"Yes it was, I get to have you for eternity." She whispered back, a smile on her face as Maxi hugged her.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 pm
"And you know I will always be yours for all eternity." Maxi responded. This was like a dream come true for him. "V can this really be happening? Please tell me that this isn't some sort of wonderful dream."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm
Vy giggled at his words. "If its a dream, then I don't want to wake up." She whispered softly with an even bigger smile.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 pm
Maxi held his lover close. He was in heaven, his greatest dream come true. "V I can't believe this is acutally happening, but we should get out of the forest, because I don't know about you but I really don't want to get shot again."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff