Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
who do u think has the saddest story in all the kh games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so who do u think has a sadder story
ven
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
aqua
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
terra
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
sora
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
roxas
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
xion
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
other
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

lita22

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 pm
xScarletBlossom
I say everyone except Sora. Ventus: used by Xehanort to complete the X-Blade and lost his heart in the process. Aqua had to bear the pain of losing her 2 friends and watching them "sink into darkness." Terra because he didn't know anything and got blindly fooled by Xehanort. Roxas because he wanted to have his own heart, life, and friends. He didn't want anything that has to do with the keyblade. And lastly, Xion because she was just a replica of Sora and she wanted to be perfect.

Okay I agree with you!!! crying Really sad stories sad . I cried when Ventus lost his heart. I cried when Aqua lost her 2 friends. I didn't really cry when Terra got fooled by Xehanort, but I was sorry for him. I cried for Roxas when he said, "My Summer vacation is over." And I cried when I saw Xion was only a replica of Sora and was killed by her best friend. I never entirely cried with sadness for Sora  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:10 pm
I agree that most everyone but sora had a sad story. However, I think Riku has a chance at the saddest because even though he had good intentions, he destroyed his own home and nearly drowned in darkness. And even after he turned to the light, he got stuck in the form of Xeanort's heartless trying to save sora. T^T  

Saeed Jama

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm
so true that he did rikus story is by far saddest good thing we dont have to pick like and award for it or else we might never have a winnder but what kind of awared would that be sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 am
i have no idea bc everyone that has a sad story i hated so i laugh when it happens so i would just have to say that its Demyx not bc its so sad just bc he died and he was my fav and Vexen bc its like no dont kill me boom hes deid smile  

qtinki

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 am
lol dont worry u have the right to ur choice  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:26 am
xion,aqua and ventus bbs overall was the saddest game i cried a little at the end!
xion- shes not sure who she is shes just scared and dosent know what to do
aqua- shes like sora she really cares for her friends and she protects them like her life depends on it and when ventus and terra go i was like *jaw dropper* lolz
ventus- at the beginging of bbs i was like wtf breakdown! and around the final episode i mean hes freaken frozen! and they put him through the hardest time!!!
i think vens was the sadest but aqua and xions were pretty sad too so i thought i would share it 030  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 pm
crying there are heart breakers storiers thats for sure  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
*SPOILER WARNING*
I say Terra because he was being used as a tool by Xehanort for all of bbs and didn't realize until after he had just finished off Eraqus, who is the closest thing he had for a father the entire game. Then he isn't even able to get vengeance for all that happened because Xehanort takes over his body. Then he is forced to fight against Aqua and then loses all his memories. Not to mention the fact that because of that he became known by almost everyone in the main KH cast as Xehanort, their ultimate enemy that must be destroyed at all cost.  

Vega Tomoshibi

Junior Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

WestsideQueen_16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm
I would have to say it was Roxas. I mean he thought that he was somebody important to the world. But turns to find out he is a shadow of someone else. Which kind of sucks if you think about it. Poor Roxas sad sad sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm
I think Ven had the saddest story because he was possessed and then his heart was damaged and also that part that master eraqus tried to kill him even though he is like his child. crying and i also cried at the end of kingdom hearts 1. sweatdrop  

AquaxTerraxVen

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 pm
you both make good points 3nodding to be killed by some one u trusted like a father and to find out ur just a shadow of some one else they are both tragic storys  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:16 am
eek you know i think Axel/ lea should be tossedin thering here cause he not only has to lose ********* in his somebody fourm but also his nobody fourm also itlike he got double smacked in the face crying cause roxas and ventus isa/saixandxion he loses every onethem twice  

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers