I am a new member to this Guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyndsa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:59 pm
Hello ladies,

I thought I would introduce myself as a new member to this Guild. I have been playing Gaia since 2005. However, I have taken a few years off here and there due to concentrating on school and work. That being said, I am fairly old (well in comparison to most of you I imagine). I am 29 and yes still enjoy playing online games xd !

I thought I would join this guild because it would be nice to chat with individuals of the same lifestyle. Plus, with my life experiences, I figure I can help some of you out if needed!!!

Outside of this game my interests are: sports (soccer and ball hockey), Kung Fu, learning about spiritual and religious beliefs (I don't subscribe to one myself but take what I like from each), I love the outdoors (camping, canoeing, hiking, ...), education (I have my Masters in City Planning), I am very much into healthy/natural eating, I also enjoy going to the gym, I play the trumpet.... okay so the list can go on.

Hope all is going well for everyone!!

heart Lyndsa  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 am
I'm new to this guild, too--I just got accepted as a member today! I'm Rin, and I'm seventeen. I've only been a Gaia member since the summer, so I'm still getting used to it here.

I've been poking around trying to find more friends who are bi or les like me (I have a lot of friends, but only a handful I can discuss my orientation with XD).

I'm not much of a gamer, but I can be (if I get the chance to use the game systems when my big brother isn't playing them, which he usually is...>->). My best friend is also obsessed with WoW. XD I can be pretty beast when I actually get to play, lol.

Outside of that, I'm an artist who has an overactive imagination, I'm trying to get a career in creative writing, I like rock music and alternative music, I love psychology, I'm an active person who is a fast runner and I'm taking the most epic PE class ever (it involves an obstacle course complete with rock walls that hang from the ceiling thirty feet in the air XD), I like anime/manga, and I'm a very healthy eater (I can eat anything and not gain a pound...I'm really little so people make fun of my size ><)

So there's some stuff about me...I hope to see you around as another new member! Feel free to PM me anytime. ^-^  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items