Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
~Hana~ No.7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"would i what?..." Hana turns over so he has her full attention she looked at him confused "Ryu hun what is it?"
Ryu looks at her then kisses her after he composes himself. "Will you marry me Hana..." Ryu turns even more red.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Hana's heart began to beat really fast she took a few more deep breaths then kissed Ryu "yes.." Hana whispered in his air as she hugged him "i would be most glad to"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:35 pm
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
Hana's heart began to beat really fast she took a few more deep breaths then kissed Ryu "yes.." Hana whispered in his air as she hugged him "i would be most glad to"
Hana's arms around him makes him cry tears of joy. "I love you so much Hana....You'll never be alone as long as I'm around." Ryu blushes when they stand up seeing as Hana was still naked. "Hana i got the shower ready you wanna get in 1st?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 pm
"um ok" she kisses Ryu again and then walks in and shuts the door.......few minutes later Hana walks out again in her bath robe and looks through her draws to find some clothes  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"um ok" she kisses Ryu again and then walks in.......few minutes later Hana walks out again in her bath robe and looks through her draws to find some clothes
Ryu wraps his arms around her waist as she looks. "So what you wanna do today seeing as we have 4 more break days?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 pm
"i dont know...i would like to get out of the room sometime today but anything with you is fine"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm
I-RAWR-tastic-I
"i dont know...i would like to get out of the room sometime today but anything with you is fine"
"We could go on a drive and i could show you the place i got waiting for when I graduate..." Ryu kisses Hana's cheek then lets her dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm
Hana finishes getting dressed and turns to Ryu "i think that would be fun" Hana smiled she was much more happier now  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm
I-RAWR-tastic-I
Hana finishes getting dressed and turns to Ryu "i think that would be fun" Hana smiled she was much more happier now
Ryu smiles when he sees her smile. "Ready to go." ((Either create a new place or just use our date forum to post in? you pick))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 pm
"yupp" ((ummm....idk um the date one))  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 pm
I-RAWR-tastic-I
"yupp" ((ummm....idk um the date one))
Ryu takes her hand and heads to the car. ((Exit to Hana and Ryu's Date))  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff