Welcome to Gaia! ::

TZM Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Zeitgeist Movement on Gaia for all Gaian supporters and activists of TZM and RBEM. 

Tags: zeitgeist, movement, venus, project, economy 

Reply TZM Gaia
The Zeitgeist Movement is NOT the Zeitgeist movies!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TyraeKlouds
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 pm
I'm going to be writing more here but, i'ma pass out right now, i'll write more later. I just wanted to post this link right quick from the movement's FAQ page.

#6 Is The Zeitgeist Movement related to Peter Joseph's Films?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 am
I thought only the christians (among other people butthurt by the movies) figured that it was all the same.  

Shuyajin

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 am
Shuyajin
I thought only the christians (among other people butthurt by the movies) figured that it was all the same.

assuming it is all the same is plains tupid, but instead of generalising brutally and saying that it is only because of the people who were butthurt by the movies I will say that it is because of laziness and not willing to learn

Comrade Aer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm
Dark Aerlinniel
Shuyajin

assuming it is all the same is plains tupid, but instead of generalising brutally and saying that it is only because of the people who were butthurt by the movies I will say that it is because of laziness and not willing to learn

Comrade Aer

I don't know about that laziness. I doubt any of them are any more or less lazy than any of us.  

Shuyajin

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 am
Shuyajin
Dark Aerlinniel
Shuyajin

Comrade Aer

I don't know about that laziness. I doubt any of them are any more or less lazy than any of us.

I am not saying lazy in the phisical sense, but unwilling to learn. If they were willing to learn they wouldn't confuse terms. Learning requires willingness to do so, not just being shoved facts down your throat

Comrade Aer

TZM Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff