Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Crusaders' Grounds
CRUSADERS! where are you right now in zomg!?!??!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stupid idea?
  yeah stupid idea... d:
  GREAT IDEA! :D ill do it!
View Results

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:26 am
this thread i thought about makeing because iv been in this guild for a bit now.... and iv only actually seen ONE of the people here actually in zomg....
so the purpose of this thread is for evryone to tell the rest of the thread where you are and or will be in zomg... so maby.. just maby there will be a chance we will meet up chat and maby even crew do stuff or farm together
.... so please all crusaders... before you inter zomg and go off on your adenture...
please post here

what server your on:ex: alarmskeeter, airfluff, gift box... etc etc

and what region or where you are on the server: ex: basken lake, old aqueduct, gold beach.. etc etc

aaannnd most importantly! what your doing! or plan on doing!:example: tt farming, papa saw farming, trying to get some badges.. whatever!

i think! and hopefully this might bring a few of our members together more on zomg! so please crusaders! post here before playing! i dont want to be the only one posting here... d:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:28 am
ah! dont forget to check the times of the posts! because if its been over 5 hours of the post... then there probbobly not there anymore... and it would probbobly be best if you didnt go there searching for them... sweatdrop  

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crusaders' Grounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items