Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Ties of Destiny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 pm
Uriel watched Kaz almost a bit warily as the man said her name; it was obvious this was suddenly serious. She was quite surprised at the forced life the boy had to live and in a way it was kind of like hers and her siblings. Both they and Kaz were always being told what to do being controlled by someone. She was glad when he finally got around to the topic of her brother.

Edward looked anxious as Kaz spoke explaining his life to them. “Don’t say that!” Edward cried out pulling himself from his sister’s embrace and collapsing before Kaz. “There are other reasons to stay here, you don’t have to stay here, here…but you shouldn’t just disappear because I go away.” Edward said softly hanging his head.

(Sorry for the long wait)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:03 pm
Kaz looked down at Edward, surprise apparent in his eyes. The boy didn't seem to understand what Kaz was trying to say. Of course... nobody could blame the angel. Kaz's words were ambiguous and had multiple meanings. One meaning would disgusts the entire world into hating him. "Edward..." Kaz mumbled quietly, gently placing his hand on the young man's shoulder. "You are my reason. Without you, I have nothing."

There was a rustling in the bushes behind Kaz before one of the agents stepped out of the forest. "Sir, you are going to be late for the training session."

Kaz looked up at the young man before nodding his head and standing up. "Come on, Edward. We have a presence with the old geezer," the boy muttered. It earned him a slap on the back of the head, but he ignored the agent as he began walking in the direction of the training facility.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 pm
Edward watched Kaz still confused as the man placed a hand on his shoulder. “But you have your mother and father and my sisters.” Edward argued. He felt a stirring in his chest hearing Kaz say that he was his reason but he could not identify it. Dark wings flicked out as there was a rustling ready to fly and Edward instinctively grasped Kaz’s shirt. “Training?” Edward questioned when the agent appeared his wings settling a bit, the dark angel looked a bit crestfallen thinking he would have to go through the ‘training’ again. Edward got up and followed Kaz but he did so closely, “I don’t want to train with them again.” Edward whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 am
Kaz shook his head softly as he looked down at the angel, a small smile touching his lips. "We don't have a choice... It's either this or we die." There were about seven other things Kaz could've said at that moment, five of them reassuring. But he wasn't the type to sugar-coat his words. They were blunt, verging on uncaring. But he didn't care... Edward would know sooner or later, anyway.

"It's more of my training with you," Kaz tried to explain softly as the training area came into sight. "It's to strengthen the link, I guess. Telepathic communication or whatever..." Kaz muttered quietly. But he already knew how the training would start off. He needed to prove his worth to the old man. Edward had already proved that he could handle, but Kaz had just beat an agent to death. It probably didn't mean anything to the old man, as far as he was concerned.

iTammie-chan

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 pm
Edward frowned hearing that they didn't have a choice on more training. "Theres always a choice even if its death." he muttered. "As long as they don't try to squish me again I think it'll be okay." he agreed following the man. "What do you think they'll train us on?" Edward questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 am
"Who knows." The answer was short and simple as Kaz continued to walk toward the training facility. The Old Man was already there with several of his agents. Kaz grounded his teeth together as he approached the group. He hated this feeling of being caged into a decision. He wanted the freedom to choose, the freedom to do what he wanted to do. But no... this guy just HAD to be a dictator about it, didn't he?
"Alright, we're here. What do you want?" Kaz said, his tone struggling to remain pleasant.

iTammie-chan

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces