Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
gundam fight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gunblade98

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm
what gundam would win gundam oo or destiny gundam O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:53 pm
gundam 00 due to speed and meleedestiny gundam is quit a... wide? gundam so it would be hard for that gundam to dodge things
plus once Gundam 00 goes trans arm it won't even see it xD  

Takamiki

4,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Tazzy_Da_Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:48 pm
Destiny without a doubt

Gundam Destiny is already fight as it is Gundam00 would have to go trans-am to even be on equal footing with destiny.Plus Destiny has a wide array of weapons while 00 gundam suffer from lack of a long-range weapon

Edge: Destiny Gundam  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 pm
I think Destiny would win because of the "Wings of Light" (In which the Destiny is capable of achieving very high speeds while leaving behind a trail of visible after-images to confuse its enemies), its palm cannon aka Destiny Finger (a reference to God Gundam's God Finger) and its armaments  

gadesso
Vice Captain

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:54 pm
i have to say 00 Gundam. once it goes trans-am and quantizes, not only will the destiny not be able to see the 00 anymore, the 00 will be able to directly affect the pilot's conscience. with that, the 00 can throw off the destiny's pilot, and zero in for the kill.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 pm
I'd give it to 00, while lacking any serious long-range weaponry (unless you want to count the Raiser Sword) it has more than enough speed and maneuverability to get in close. Add in Trans-Am and you have a machine capable of giving even Wing Zero a run for it's money.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 am
Well I say Destiny if its the ordinary 00 since it can't even stand up against an innovators mobile suit.

00 gundam if its docked with the 0 raiser because of the quantizing effect so in other words:

00 vs. Destiny = Destiny
00-Raiser vs. Destiny = 00-Raiser  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces