Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Kingdom hearts: my theory!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethxs9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:26 am
Just askin' but does anyone want to know my theory about the kh series?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:43 am
kinda, yeah  

animeiija

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ethxs9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 am
ok, in bbs ventus gives his dormant heart to sora, well with sora growing up he goes throught the course of kingdom hearts1. he releases his, kairi's , and ventus's heart with riku's key. Ventus's heart left and created roxas, thats why they look so similar.... Sora's and kairi's heart went into kairi. In 358/2 days on the 265 day i think(don't know if thats the right day) axel asks roxas if he has a heart. Before roxas and xion battle, xion attacks xigbar in the form of ventus, because she is a puppet created by vexen to copy roxas. Roxas destroys xion, then battles riku, in the cutscene he says he can feel sora. Then in kh2 his vacation ends and he gos back to sora. Then at the end of kh2 the note the king sends them says that he should have told sora sooner, that he has to many people connected to his heart. aqua is at the dark domain, ventus is in the castle oblivian, and terra is actually xehanort.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 pm
ethxs9
ok, in bbs ventus gives his dormant heart to sora, well with sora growing up he goes throught the course of kingdom hearts1. he releases his, kairi's , and ventus's heart with riku's key. Ventus's heart left and created roxas, thats why they look so similar.... Sora's and kairi's heart went into kairi. In 358/2 days on the 265 day i think(don't know if thats the right day) axel asks roxas if he has a heart. Before roxas and xion battle, xion attacks xigbar in the form of ventus, because she is a puppet created by vexen to copy roxas. Roxas destroys xion, then battles riku, in the cutscene he says he can feel sora. Then in kh2 his vacation ends and he gos back to sora. Then at the end of kh2 the note the king sends them says that he should have told sora sooner, that he has to many people connected to his heart. aqua is at the dark domain, ventus is in the castle oblivian, and terra is actually xehanort.....

...that's...a confusing summary...not a theory.  

animeiija

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 pm
animeiija
ethxs9

its a sumarry im sorry to say but one thing im questionuing is the Secret boos in BBS The Mysterious Figure...any one know who is he  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm
Mr-XV
animeiija
ethxs9

its a sumarry im sorry to say but one thing im questionuing is the Secret boos in BBS The Mysterious Figure...any one know who is he

I'm still strying to figure that out. I think the mysterious figure may be Xehanort because he uses the same weapons as Xemnas. It could also be Ansem but I don't know why he would do that.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

ethxs9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:35 pm
I am sorry for the summary.... honestly didn't think it would be that long......... sweatdrop
But i think the mysterious figure is an unversed copy of vanitus(I know i didn't spell that right...)

But other than the massive paragraph above...*Looks up and screams!* gonk

Any one else have anything to get off their minds?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Deluxe SORA
Mr-XV
animeiija
ethxs9

I'm still strying to figure that out. I think the mysterious figure may be Xehanort because he uses the same weapons as Xemnas. It could also be Ansem but I don't know why he would do that.

I can possibly believe ansem but Xehanort...i dont think so  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm
it depends it could be either one to say the lest but u know what i dont get is how come kairis nobody is blond cause i got the whole roxas and ven thing but doesnt but the right mean riku should have had a nobody  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:01 pm
...That is one long summary, which is accurate. But I'm not sure about Terra because in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix (This may be a spoiler so be prepared people!) Sora can fight his armor & Terra's soul is bonded to it so yeah. I'm not sure about the bondage part but that's what it seems to be by my research.  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items