Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Rise of Ra: An Egyptian Mythology RP (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image "And not invite me again?, i'll pass! We need to solve this right here right now. One of my hosts know that there will be a huge gathering of all Egyptians, where they plan to officially refuse to praise and worship us. They will raid our tombs that night! We need to solve this now."Bast seemed to just remember that he had mentioned a curse, "Did you completely ignore Thoth and I?" asked Bast, flicking her tail in annoyance. Her eyes flashed gold. "My father, though he be in the Realm of the Gods, would never stand for putting the wondrous creation of humans to a curse. Ra was always a noble person, and a fearless warrior if need be. He didn't become so great by creating chaos when one little thing went wrong. I say we show up at the Burning tonight. Thoth and I, since he the God of Wisdom (to sum it up), and I the Goddess of Protection and Joy (to sum it up)...you, my friend, are a bit intimidating. We are hoping to gently chastise them. If rash action is necessary, we call you in. " Bast concluded her plan with a quick lick of her left paw. "By the way. Pay your new little peasant servant more." By this, she meant her host... "Any objections to my plan?" Bast asked, mostly looking at Thoth...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
- The Egyptian God, Thoth / The Heroic Prophet, Karbukef -
The Same Being In Two Forms, They Both Preach For The End of the Coming War.

Thoth shook his head, "None at all, my lady. I am so sorry, Anubis, but you are intimidating." he patted Anubis' shoulder lightly and then spoke towards Bast, "I do suggest we should stick to our human or animal hosts until we get our chance to speak, for I don't think the young pharaoh would like us there period in our godly forms..."

He began heading out, Kafele hooting after him. Before completely leaving the room, he stopped at the doorway and sighed, "By the way. If we are to use our human forms, I'd rather like to keep my own a secret, as I always have. The great Karbukef would not like to be killed by his own followers-turned-against-him if things do not go well... That, and he is one of our only prophets out there, now isn't he?" With a small wink, he transformed into the young Karbukef himself and began walking out of the temple.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image Bast smiled, and nodded. "I will appear in my human form. She is of royalty, so I suppose it will not be considered odd if she is at the ceremony." Bast licked her chops and smiled, "I must be going. This meeting cost me my lunch". At this, Bast shape-shifted into a cat and padded out of the castle.
At the lake, she went hunting for fish. After catching a few, she lay down by the tall green reeds for shade. She munched on the fish, while being petted by some passerby's. Bast had chosen a sandy colored, green eyed kitten.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Anubis's eyes narrowed slightly. He nodded once and turned back to the window. He knew he was a bit intimidating; after all, he did, in a matter of speaking, represent death. I might as well not attend the meeting...no one will listen to my ideas... he thought solemnly. An idea suddenly prickled in the back of his mind. He called one of his scouts, a spirit of a jackal, great for secret scoutings. "I need you to go run an errand for me..."  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image Full and satisfied, Bast padded back to her Temple, where the castle guard (the 1 out of 5 mill) informed her of everything. Bast nodded sleepily, then curled up to fall asleep on her lush leather couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
- The Egyptian God, Thoth / The Heroic Prophet, Karbukef -
The Same Being In Two Forms, They Both Preach For The End of the Coming War.

Karbukef took the second antelope he had hunted and, setting up a bit outside the premises of the temples, and with the wave of his hand, created a fireplace. He cooked the meat over the pit, having the corpse hang on a spit he had made with another wave of his hand. When it was done, he ate it gratefully, for he hadn't eaten in a long while. He settled at a clearing near the Nile, hidden by reeds. He yawned, lying on his back, and took a nap.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
Bast sniffed the air distastefully. She woke up to a burning smell tinging her nostrils. She sleepily opened one golden eye, then jumped up and backflipped off her couch. Her temple was on fire!!

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff